Superman Returns How Do You Feel About Singer NOW Thread

Personally, I think Singer's using too much of the Donner films, but, I'm trying to keep an open mind. :up:

DarkKnightJRK said:
Personally, I think Singer's using too much of the Donner films, but, I'm trying to keep an open mind. :up:

And which draft of the script did you realize this from? :o

gregtestagent said:
is Singer openly gay?
keaton6.jpg

Baadshah2 said:
but, it's already confirmed though in a way by everyone, Zod will be used in the film one way or the other. Either in flashback sequences or something

see dude, your just making stuff up and going from there....it's ALL speculation. Which is what your crying about.

I don't like the fact that he left both X3 and Logan's Run to do this, whereas he was more than happy to do both of those at the same time.

He's still doing Logan's Run and Superman is one of his dream projects. I guess he's more happy now then ever.

Singer hasn't moved on with LR in over a year and it's slated for release this year, yet in a few months, he's cast most of Superman's lead characters for 2006.

Singer will pre-viz 80-90% of Logan's Run while filming Superman. Singer himself said that. Logan's Run will probably be released in 2006.

Once again with the leatest on casting I must say Singer has dropped the ball again.

singer is perserving what superman is and not reinventing him like the perviously did but failed. we are gonna have the superman movie we have been waiting for a long long time. so far, there isn't any negative news, why still complaining???

sage1047 said:
And which draft of the script did you realize this from? :o

It's just this "connection" that this film is supposed to be having to the first two. I didn't like the Donner movies so I'm worried that this one will be as bad as well.

However, as I said before, I'm keeping an open mind. :up:

why are the makers of the film thinking that everybody know who Superman is???? i have some friends who don't know who the man is, so, how can they continue off of the older movies and just have a vague history in the new film???

Baadshah2 said:
why are the makers of the film thinking that everybody know who Superman is???? i have some friends who don't know who the man is, so, how can they continue off of the older movies and just have a vague history in the new film???
DVD re-releases

Baadshah2 said:

Your friends are deprived, and you're even worse friend for not telling them about Superman. :p

well, I told them all about it, so..........I mean, they have an idea and stuff, but they just don't know the history, and they will be so lost with "Superman Returns". think about it, it's been a llooooonnnngggg time since a Superman film, which was in what, in the early 80's, the time when most of us were born.

Well he is supposedly the second most recognizable character in the world. That's gotta account for something.

really, Orpah? THe world knows her? I think i saw that in some VH1 special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"