How do you kill a human-faced Satan cat?

hippie_hunter said:
Ever watch Futurama

No & I'm scared to ask what you're referring to :eek:

Iceman/Psylocke said:
No & I'm scared to ask what you're referring to :eek:

Well there was a planet that was inhabited only by women. Fry, Kiph, and Zaph were sentenced to death by snu-snu, aka death by sex. Bunches of women lined up to have sex with them until they were worn out and their pelvises were crushed.

hippie_hunter said:
Well there was a planet that was inhabited only by women. Fry, Kiph, and Zaph were sentenced to death by snu-snu, aka death by sex. Bunches of women lined up to have sex with them until they were worn out and their pelvises were crushed.

Sounds better than death by filking. :o

jag

I need a graphic definition ^^^

hippie_hunter said:

Who needs a pelvis. I'm off to find me some snu-snu. Are there any quick ways to get sentenced?

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Who needs a pelvis. I'm off to find me some snu-snu. Are there any quick ways to get sentenced?

You gotta go to a planet that has only large Amazon-like women and find a way to piss them off

Darthphere said:
NEWBLAZER158.JPG

Ill kill the damned thing.

John looks like Steve Martin.:confused:

hippie_hunter said:
You gotta go to a planet that has only large Amazon-like women and find a way to piss them off

I now have meaningful objectives in life :up:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha.........

All Polar Humanoid Andriod Cats are evil and must be destroyed. I would suggest that you lure it to a rope bridge, have it meet you about half way through, bind youself to the bridge and then cut the bridge when the P.H.A.C is in the middle. Then let the gators below take care of the rest. Just don't eat any beetles, don't be a big "cheata" at cards and don't lose your hat.

You don't kill it. You feed it Fancy Feast and gas it w/ the wit and the charm.

And you pet it once a day.

It will take you up to a high mountain top and offer you all you desire in exchange for one thing; it's different for each person, but it's only available if you do what I mentioned above.

whiteseal.jpg

Warm Wine and White Seal-Cats, It doesn't get better than thi...(sob)

Bartender, I don't know what the hell this is, but give me twelve of 'em.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Don't forget my main-baby. It's a motif.

SealLips.jpg

I put forward a contender for Hype Mascot 06

Wilhelm-Scream said:
whiteseal.jpg

Warm Wine and White Seal-Cats, It doesn't get better than thi...(sob)
The first one actually looks like a seal without the ears, that just looks like a mutilated cat. :(

DOG LIPS said:
The first one actually looks like a seal without the ears, that just looks like a mutilated cat. :(
Trudat. That one's ears were the whiskey talkin'. :(:up: :down:)

I hope the owner of this cat-creature knows how famous this thing is about to become. I much prefer it to the owl crap.

Somebody dedicate a site to getting this cat and that phrase on the next Meow Mix commercial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"