How do you kill a human-faced Satan cat?

42c99e66b9aa7.jpg

I'd hit it. :o

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Darn, 'cause I was seriously hoping Seal would agree to play the Red Skull. I kind of pinned all of my hopes on this.

:rolleyes:

I think you need to post that picture of Seal in the Marvel forums and start pimping him for Red Skull to see how many other people take you seriously. LOL!

jag

jaguarr said:
I think you need to post that picture of Seal in the Marvel forums and start pimping him for Red Skull to see how many other people take you seriously. LOL!

jag
I did in Marvel Movies and got a "thanks for the biggest laugh of my day". That's all. I guess they're not as delusional as we'd hoped.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I did in Marvel Movies and got a "thanks for the biggest laugh of my day". That's all. I guess they're not as delusional as we'd hoped.

I'll have to go find that thread. Heh!

jag

Dammit!! Why didn't I pay attention to the damn thing's name. :(:(:(:(

DOG LIPS said:
Dammit!! Why didn't I pay attention to the damn thing's name. :(:(:(:(
I know man, I have a lot of work to do today, popped back in for lunch and to drop off some mail, and now I'm hitting that f'king thing like crazy again.

Calvin said:
I know man, I have a lot of work to do today, popped back in for lunch and to drop off some mail, and now I'm hitting that f'king thing like crazy again.
I've been clicking for a while now. There must be at least a few thousand cats. Maybe a ****ing million. :(

DOG LIPS said:
I've been clicking for a while now. There must be at least a few thousand cats. Maybe a ****ing million. :(
How did we both manage to each see it on our own on that site in such a short time the first time? I remember seeing it, and within minutes you were posting about it.

Calvin said:
How did we both manage to each see it on our own on that site in such a short time the first time? I remember seeing it, and within minutes you were posting about it.
I know, that ****er was like the third one I saw, and it caught my attention. I've clicked through about 3,000, and no luck. :confused:

Not until we find him. Sex isn't as good if you've got something else on your mind.

Yes, business before pleasure. :up:

I'd say it'd be better if you were thinking of that cat.

But not in anger, Dog Lips would be sore for a week.

Maybe they removed the damn thing due to complaints about the 'Satan-Cat'. Maybe we should just e-mail the damn picture to the website and demand the name. :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
Maybe they removed the damn thing due to complaints about the 'Satan-Cat'. Maybe we should just e-mail the damn picture to the website and demand the name. :mad:
Good idea. Do that, and ask for the email address of the person that sent it in so we can ask them for more pictures.

It is done. Here's a copy of the message I sent:

Dear sirs or madams, I am looking for the name of a certain cat I found to be very attractive. I saved the picture of him, but don't know the name. I would appreciate if I could either get his name, or maybe the e-mail of the owner so that I may beg for more pictures. I assumed his name was Satan-Face, but after a search I found no results. Here is a picture of him that may be helpful in the search: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DOGLIPS/42c99e66b9aa7.jpg Thank you for your time and patience.

You should have called it seal-face just to be nicer.

If anybody makes the animation of the satan cat Ya Rly, I've already got an account on YTMND and the music done for the page. Whoever helps will get full credit for it.....unless I steal it! Because, you know, I do that.

Seriously, you'll get credit.

What's the music? And I think me and Dog Lips have both put in a ridiculous amount of time for this already.

Calvin said:
You should have called it seal-face just to be nicer.
Damn... good point. They probably won't write back now. :(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Seal for the Red Skull in 2009!

THAT'S NOT FUNNY......HE'S A BURN VICTIM, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!. :down:mad:

O.K.......SO I DID LAUGH, BUT YOU SHOULD STILL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. :D :p

DOG LIPS said:
Dear sirs or madams, I am looking for the name of a certain cat I found to be very attractive.
Hahaha, why don't I ever get email like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"