How do you kill a human-faced Satan cat?

Mentok said:
diig.jpg

whoa! First off, that is an AWESOME pic, is it real?

Secondly, is your sig lyrics from a Kasabian song? If it is, you fuackin raawwk!

DV8 said:
whoa! First off, that is an AWESOME pic, is it real?

Secondly, is your sig lyrics from a Kasabian song? If it is, you fuackin raawwk!

I think he used it as inspiration. :confused:

The real line is like something ,"John was a scientist, he was hooked on LSD, interested in mind control, and how the monkey held the key..."

Awesome band they are...:up:

UPDATE:

Well, over the last few days (weeks) I have periodically hit up the site and clicked through several hundred pics on my never-ending search for Satan Cat's true name. No luck. Many cats I've seen even repeat a few times throughout the constant clicking like a mad dog. :( I'm starting to think SC doesn't really exsist. Maybe it just let me see it's face and save it's pic to be the chosen one to be the prophet for it's coming evil. :(

Search if you get unlazy, all of you!

kittenwar.com

If there was any proof, there wouldn't be a reason to believe...

I say that we just give in to our new Satan cat overlord.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Maggie Gyllenhall looks like ****ing Gollum right before he lost his hair?

Equint77 said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think Maggie Gyllenhall looks like ****ing Gollum right before he lost his hair?
Got any pics?

I don't know, but she's definitely a little funny looking. It's cute though.

Outsiderzedge said:
I don't know, but she's definitely a little funny looking. It's cute though.

I don't hit women but technically I don't consider her a woman so that means if I ever see her I can slap her. :up: :up:

Outsiderzedge said:
Holly, your avatar is not as visually pleasing at that size.
Holly's avatar was never very visually pleasing

I was hoping her making the avvy bigger would screw the pixels up. :( :up:

Colossal Spoons said:
His full first name is Sealhenry. Just thought I'd throw that fun fact out there.

Seal looks like an easter egg.. a horribly disfigured chocolate easter egg. :(

Like someone left it in front of the sun for too long. :(

I'll never look at Seal the same way :(

seal.jpg

i failed to realize how disturbing that is. :(

You cannot expect to kill the Human Face Satan Cat, you can only stop it from completing its evil doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"