How do you like your steak?

-_- when I eat medium rare steak or rare steak, I think of myself as Aiden from Being Human...who is a vampire...go ahead and judge me.

Judge me Hype with your gifs. Esp you Kane500.12-18

Dude, nobody gives a s**t. :o

Medium to Medium Well for me. When I bite into a steak, the last thing I wanna hear is moo.

Food elitism is seriously the dumbest **** ever.

Eating a well done steak is the dumbest **** ever.

There are no food elitists in here. This is an entertainment forum, don't get ********.

Now, I've witnessed food elitism first hand in a "high end" steak restaurant. I forget the name of the restaurant because the steak didn't impress me that much, but one of the people at our table ordered a steak well done and asked for a bottle of A1 steak sauce to go with it. The waiter looked at him with the most offended look I've ever seen a waiter give a customer and just walked away. He returned with a well done steak and... that's it. When asked a second time about the A1, the waiter replied, "our steaks don't need steak sauce so we don't carry steak sauce. It would have been better if you didn't order your steak well done". I was amused but the person who ordered the steak was furious... but was also a pushover. He just ate his steak and left no tip. Well done steak eaters just don't win.

Now, for those offended because I said you deserve death if you don't eat steak, it's an expression. When people say, "Michael Bay raped my childhood", they are not being literal. They don't literally mean that Michael Bay forcefully and against their will, sexually assaulted their childhood memories... they are just being a tad melodramatic. Now, if you did get offended... that's funny.

There are no food elitists in here. This is an entertainment forum, don't get ********.

Now, I've witnessed food elitism first hand in a "high end" steak restaurant. I forget the name of the restaurant because the steak didn't impress me that much, but one of the people at our table ordered a steak well done and asked for a bottle of A1 steak sauce to go with it. The waiter looked at him with the most offended look I've ever seen a waiter give a customer and just walked away. He returned with a well done steak and... that's it. When asked a second time about the A1, the waiter replied, "our steaks don't need steak sauce so we don't carry steak sauce. It would have been better if you didn't order your steak well done". I was amused but the person who ordered the steak was furious... but was also a pushover. He just ate his steak and left no tip. Well done steak eaters just don't win.

Now, for those offended because I said you deserve death if you don't eat steak, it's an expression. When people say, "Michael Bay raped my childhood", they are not being literal. They don't literally mean that Michael Bay forcefully and against their will, sexually assaulted their childhood memories... they are just being a tad melodramatic. Now, if you did get offended... that's funny.

What does steak sauce have to do with a steak being well done? Honestly, it might have been that the dude just likes A1 steak sauce. I have a friend that orders ranch for everything.

Go to your Steak & Ales to get your steaks well done you heathens.

Now, I've witnessed food elitism first hand in a "high end" steak restaurant. I forget the name of the restaurant because the steak didn't impress me that much, but one of the people at our table ordered a steak well done and asked for a bottle of A1 steak sauce to go with it. ....

Maybe this makes me a food elitist, but whatever, if you're in a high end steakhouse, you don't ask for A1 sauce. In fact, in any restaurant, cheap or expensive, you come off as a rube if you start asking for condiments that aren't normally part of the meal. I mean, if you want a pasta that tastes like ketchup or chili flakes, just stay home and eat ketchup and chili flakes all day.

Admittedly, the server was a total *****e about the whole thing. Most places would just say "sorry, we don't have that in our kitchen." A truly engaged and attentive server would offer to provide the customer with an extra cup of jus instead.

I like mine medium rare to rare depending on the cut and the establishment. I make a mean cajun ribeye.

One thing I learned living i9n Hawaii is to never order a rare steak there, they basically just sear the outside.

I have friends/family that (jokingly) get offended when I put A1 on a steak they've just grilled. I don't get the concept that the steak sauce is "hiding" the flavor of the steak ... I just like the taste combination.

I didn't read this because ain't nobody got time for dat, but I did call Stone Cold E.T. to come over there and whup your ass the way he whipped Vince McMahon and Will Smith's ass!

I bet Stone Cold E.T. doesn't eat his steak well done.

You know how in grade school, they tell all kids "good job, well done"... well, they're just trying to make you them feel special.

Shhh... just play along... you say 'you're welcome'.

Just this side of mooing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"