The Amazing Spider-Man How do you want the Daily Bugle to play out in this new franchise?

spideyguy16

My name is.
Reaction score
Title says it all.
Would you want the newspaper selling company route? Or maybe the computer/internet modern bugle?
How about how do you want it to play out with the story? Maybe the daily bugle and oscorp can butt-heads? Ideas!?

A mix.

Modern Bugle with a site, internet articles, but still has a good old fashioned Daily Bugle building.

Do you still like the idea of the flat iron building?

I wouldn't mind seeing that again, I really like that building. I think they used that as the Daily Bugle building in a few non-movie games too.

Im open for a new building too though, like the new oscopr looks way cooler lol.

Yeah I would go with Troy_Parker's idea modern day, but still classic. I guess thats why they call Ultimate Peter a Web designer.

I hope they keept it more classic like with the previous films mixed in with computers and such.

Well, it's certain the Daily Bugle will be in the movie.

spiderman-set-photos-daily-bugle-van.jpg

I hope we see some scenes where they're reporting at the bridge where the Lizard and Spidey are battling it out.

What Spiderman6592 said would be cool too.

Yea that all sounds great.
For the actress to play betty brant, I would reeealy like it if zooey deschanel were to play the part.

That's some big dreamin'. She wouldn't accept that small of a role unfortunately.

Who says betty cant have a big part? Of course it. Would be a challenge to fit the villain and the daily bugle and mary jane and the osborns and probably more into one movie but i love long movies:D

It's not about it being a long movie, it's about it turning into Spider-Man 3.

True, but i just think with more time it can feel more spaced out and not cramped with tedious dialouge

Yes but a 3 hour Spider-Man film just isn't something people are going to want to see.

As of now, the only bad looking thing about ASM is the lack of JJ. I hope they fix that in the sequels.

They will. It was just necessary to separate itself from the first 3 by changing up enough things. I'd expect to see JJJ in the 2nd.

I wanna see Sam Elliott as JJJ
Wasn't there a rumour that he was playing him in this film? I mean, I know he's not, but wasn't he considered?

It's hard to imagine anybody else other than JK Simmons as JJJ. He was fantastic.

Its easy, actually. Just picture an old guy with a mustache and slick backed hair who raises his voice a lot. Its not a very tough role to get down.
JK Simmons did a great job, but he was working with a pretty one dimensional character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"