How many of you want to see HAWKEYE back from the dead?

^ that is one theory i've been hoping to see be true. maybe he's tracking down Wanda, trying to find out why she did all of this to him.

Wolverazio said:
Perhaps I should clarify (though it is only conjecture, I do think it's one of those assumptions we can go with).

Hawkeye doesn't have to be brought back.

He is alive in the current universe.

We just don't know where he is living, much like Wanda.

What SpeedBallLives said. :up:

Hawkeye said:
:mad:

Now since we all know, Bendis is responsible for killing one of Marvel's coolest heroes ever. I've heard some talk that he may return with in the next few months, so I'm really crossing my fingers on this one. But my question, would you or would you not want to see alive and walking again?

I think my answer is obvious...Yes, I would!
so would i

Wouldn't care if he came back or stayed dead. Can't say I've ever liked Clint.

I never liked the character much either.

I didnt care when he died and I wont care if he comes back. Unless they make it a big part of a major entire mu spanning storyline that I cant avoid I'm not even gonna read it if they bring him back. So it makes little difference to me.

Because theres something about an archer constantly being in league with some of the biggest heavy hitters the 616 has to offer that bothers me. At least Green Arrow has a personality and different perspective among the Justice League.

Speaking of which, I've always found his personality annoying as hell. Like being pissed off for Cap being the leader of the Avengers instead of him. What the hell makes him think he could actually do better than the premiere leader in the MU? And then when Cap calls him on it, he totally backed down. And for the love of god, get this man a decent looking costume.

Why is it that nobody seems to be paying attention to what Wolverazio is saying? He's alive. Didn't you read the end of HoM? He hung up his costume with arrows in the remains of Avengers Mansion. He's out there, somewhere. As is Wanda. He'll probally show up again sometime during the Civil War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"