How many posts did you lose in the clean up?

I am just glad we can still have these threads. Bet I lost 1,000s. I am glad though. I didn't like the high count. :D

probably lost only a few posts. i don't post in those threads that much nowadays. just checking out the new forum and....meh.

I wouldn't mind losing posts if there were no stupid post limits to get an avatar--an avatar, in an internet forum.. w h a t e v e r

I lost about 700 or so. My post count was raped and robbed of its innocence!

We lost posts? I can't remeber how many I had anyway so Im not worried, unless im on 0.

I lost like 1600!!!

I honestly can't tell how many I lost, probably in the hundreds. Oh well. Moving all the games and lounges was the smartest idea. The Community will benefit greatly.

NOOOOOOOOOO, my beautiful posts gone!!! Forever!!

I have no idea, I don't keep up with those kind of things

can we all get set back to zero before corp gets 100k please

i think i lost about 1,200 something...

i was either 4th or 5th on the 2nd page of the members list when you do it by post count...all that work...gone...:csad:

i think i lost about 1,200 something...

i was either 4th or 5th on the 2nd page of the members list when you do it by post count...all that work...gone...:csad:
I thought the loss of posts might actually move me up -- most of the folks ahead of me are heavy Community posters -- but I didn't lose my spot. I'm still hanging in there at #11 on the first page. :)

I lost 12 from the British thread, and that's it. It's not like any of the spam threads are substantial, so I welcome the move. There are dozens of other forums on the Hype, people should broaden their scope and explore!

one... million posts...
austin_powers_mike_myers_as_dr_evil.jpg

lol! I lost maybe 50.

about 1500 posts or so. I was well over 76,000 now i'm about 74,500 posts.

100 posts... dang...now i have to spam up the word association thread..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"