How many times will you watch MOS in theaters?

Ok ok ok...I have tickets for June 13th at 7pm, then im gonna watch it again a week later in Imax 3D like on a tuesday afternoon so there's no crowd.

what do you guys think, I already have tickets for June 13th at 10pm, still got 3 free passes on my Scene card.....should I book another screening for the 14th? :p

Officially I own tickets for:

Thursday at 7pm

Fri @12am and 130pm.

So that makes 3 viewings in 13 hours. :woot:

what do you guys think, I already have tickets for June 13th at 10pm, still got 3 free passes on my Scene card.....should I book another screening for the 14th? :p

I would say do so if you can find a 2d screening. Might be nice to see the film how it was shot.

By the way, has anyone seen 2d showings go on sale yet?

I have tickets for the Thursday 10pm show but will probably see it Friday as well. I have friends that refuse to watch movies in 3D and I can't wait for them. Now I have to wait till they release some tickets in 2D for that Friday.

I would say do so if you can find a 2d screening. Might be nice to see the film how it was shot.

By the way, has anyone seen 2d showings go on sale yet?

good point, and yeah I'd like to know if there are any 2D screenings in Canada? Obviously the states have them since it was an option for that Wal-Mart early tickets promotion.

I'm sure there will be. They probably have to see how many theaters they have available once the date gets closer. If movies do well they tend to have extended runs thus lowering the amount of extra theaters.

I'll be lucky if I can make time to see it opening weekend.

I purchased a MoviePass so I can see it as many times as I want.

good point, and yeah I'd like to know if there are any 2D screenings in Canada? Obviously the states have them since it was an option for that Wal-Mart early tickets promotion.

Yeah, there should be. I'm holding out hope since no one really seems to be buying tickets for midnight in London yet. if worse came to worse, I'm still pretty confident I can get good seats even if I wait a while. I just hope they don't only open up 2d screens after demand dies down. Some people have legitimate health reasons for not being able to watch 3d. I get terrible headaches and eye pain and my girlfriend becomes physically ill.

^ I still can't get over how much this graph looks like a boot. It's just too \S/uper!

Four times in the first four days:

Wednesday June 12 for LA Film Fest
Thursday (or Friday) June 13 for midnight showing in IMAX 3D with roommate
Friday June 14 at 9:45 pm showing in IMAX 3D with other friends
Saturday June 15 at 12:00 pm in IMAX 3D with coworker

I purchased a MoviePass so I can see it as many times as I want.

I have MoviePass too, but sorry to say they will only let you see 2D movie showings which is not a problem for most, but they also only let you see each movie once. So if you use MoviePass to see Man of Steel you can not use it to see it again. :csad:

Got my tickets for June 13th @ 10:30pm!

Hope to see some of you guys at the Scotiabank theatre downtown Toronto!

I'm so conflicted. I want to do the 10pm showing like everyone else, but I really don't want my first viewing of Man of Steel to be in 3D. I want the experience to be perfect! This is very frustrating.

Twice at the Cinema. Then probably 100 times in the comfort of my own home.

^ Fortunately for me, I have a 1.50 theater for when it finally isn't first-run anymore. It's nice :)

Four times in the first four days:

Wednesday June 12 for LA Film Fest
Thursday (or Friday) June 13 for midnight showing in IMAX 3D with roommate
Friday June 14 at 9:45 pm showing in IMAX 3D with other friends
Saturday June 15 at 12:00 pm in IMAX 3D with coworker

That is quite the Supes weekend my friend.
I'm already seeing it twice, thinking of a third time which is most likely.

If it's good I'll probably see it a 3rd time or more. But 2 for sure.

mike_myers_as_dr_evil_in_austin_powers.jpg

1 BILLION DO--TIMES!!

It if lives up to the hype..

5 or 6 times.. I actually saw SR 11 times in 2006 LOL..

But I don't have that kind of free time anymore..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"