The Amazing Spider-Man 2 How should the Goblin look??? - Part 1

^ That's the evil Queen from the story of Snow White. The apple is poisonous or has a spell cast on it. Snow eats the apple and falls into a deep sleep.

Yeah I know about the Evil Queen:) I meant the apple on the GG bust.
I decided to get rid of the cartoony look of the original, and made it more cinematic with a military feel.

Last edited:
I decided to get rid of the cartoony look of the original, and made it more cinematic with a military feel.

That is ****ing badass!

That's pretty awesome!

I have a feeling whatever is goin on or the look may very well suprise us in a good way

If Norman really does supposedly die and fake his death, we'd have a helluva good reason for him to wear a mask in TASM3!!

That is ****ing badass!

That's pretty awesome!

Thank you all. It was a little pain to complete it, but I am very pleased with the vibe it gives. I tried to stay away from the armoured look and tried to maintain the comic book appearance as much as possible.

Hoooly--
What a manip. That looks amazing. If they could have that in a Spider-Man movie... I would be pleased.
Although those grenades should be pumpkin bombs. Just saying.

Ahh but in a post Nolan world everything is about "teh realism" :awesome:

Good job Alex but I still prefer the one on the left. I like that you can see the eyes themselves and it gives off such a creepy vibe.

Really? I don't find it creepy at all. Especially when talking for a proper cinematic adaptation. Those kind of exaggerated cartoony depictions remind me more of a fairy tale witch or gollum.

Last edited:
Really? I don't find it creepy at all. Especially when talking for a proper cinematic adaptation. Those kind of exaggerated cartoony depictions remind me more of a fairy tale witch or gollum.

Yes. The witch/queen from Snow White is creepy as hell btw. Sorry man, I know you probably spent a lot of time on that manip and it looks great but I prefer the original one.

Yes. The witch/queen from Snow White is creepy as hell btw. Sorry man, I know you probably spent a lot of time on that manip and it looks great but I prefer the original one.

No prob man :) I'm just saying..:o I'm curious though, do you expect to get that on screen as it is? Because the first time we got an armoured power ranger GG and in ASM 2 a "troll billy idol" thing.

Last edited:
No prob man :) I'm just saying..:o I'm curious though, do you expect to get that on screen as it is? Because the first time we got an armoured power ranger GG and in ASM 2 a "troll billy idol" thing.

I really don't have a big problem with the armor. Sure, it's monochromatic, but it's not half bad. Certainly better than what I'm seeing teased for the Amazing Spider-Man 2 GG.

I really don't have a big problem with the armor. Sure, it's monochromatic, but it's not half bad. Certainly better than what I'm seeing teased for the Amazing Spider-Man 2 GG.

In terms of two equal bad designs, yeah I prefer the Raimi one too :csad:

I'm on a wait and see but i've warmed up to this goblin just gotta see how it looks on screen the trailer is not showing me anything yet nor the posters

I like Harry's Goblin look. He looks like some sort of creepy Goblin-man with a flesh-eating disease.

I dare say that Norman's illness will give him a deteriorated look reminiscent of a goblin, like in Alex Spider's work. I'm not sure what they'd do for the ears, though.

I like Harry's Goblin look. He looks like some sort of creepy Goblin-man with a flesh-eating disease.

Pff, and this thing doesn't bare any resemblance to the comics whatsoever. It may as well be an all new character. :o
This is so depressing really. Raimi gave him full body armour and we wined about it, only for Webb to give him an even more busy tech armour :whatever:

Last edited:
Pff, and this thing doesn't bare any resemblance to the comics whatsoever. It may as well be an all new character. :o
This is so depressing really. Raimi gave him full body armour and we wined about it, only for Webb to give him an even more busy tech armour :whatever:

Don't worry, there's still a chance that Norman goblin will look more like the classic design.

Okay, shrugging off someone's opinion with a 'pff' or any other snide nonverbal gesture or onomatopoeia lends nothing desirable or useful to your own opinionated statement. It's one of many examples of poor conduct that are detrimental to what should be a board for level-headed discussion of a subject that is interesting for each poster.

Okay, shrugging off someone's opinion with a 'pff' or any other snide nonverbal gesture or onomatopoeia lends nothing desirable or useful to your own opinionated statement. It's one of many examples of poor conduct that are detrimental to what should be a board for level-headed discussion of a subject that is interesting for each poster.

What?

uncle-sam-i-want-you-to-speak-english_v101_400x.gif

I think he is saying that Alex' remark on his post was not good for the discussion in this thread at the moment.When I first saw his post I was like..

wut-babka.jpg

but then I got it..

Yeah, I should have quoted his post or at least addressed it with an '@' symbol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"