"How the Vatican created Islam."

TheSumOfGod said:
The astonishing story from an ex-Jesuit priest, Alberto Rivera, which was told to him by Cardinal Augustine Bea while he was at the Vatican. A very interesting read.

I have just one question.

Do you believe this story?

GoldenAgeHero said:
you know what would be funny if it turns out of these days that the sum of god was right on all his conspiracies, ill be laughing my arse off.

And then the super-soldiers of the Illuminati/Anunnaki New World Order will take you away to one of their concentration camps, and implant a microchip in your brain and tatoo a barcode on your forehead. Laughing is not permitted. :marv: ;)

Superman4ever said:
And SOG this should be beneath you but then I realized it was you posting it, so whatever. You still believe that holograms hit the towers, so how could your pathetically warped little mind have a rational thought about the Islamic faith or anything for that matter? Reptilians anyone?

There are SO many factual errors in that link that I feel like exploding at the fact that someone could even remotely believe them. I have finals to study for but I'll be back!

Everyone always said you were a jackass and at times I've tried defending you, but that link is ludicrous and when I have time...within the week...I'll relish the opportunity at taking it apart.

And don't for one second claim that this "just shows how closed-minded I am", becasue that's not the case at all...this just shows what a bigot and racist you really are!

Let's see... according to you, I have a "pathetically warped little mind incapable of a single rational thought", I am a "jackass", a "bigot" (wtf?! :confused: ) and a "racist" (again, wtf?!, I put down EVERY religion equally, don't even think about pulling the bulls**t begrieved minority card on me, bub :rolleyes: ). My, what a polite little man.

Cho Chang said:
??? I've never seen evidence to suggest that TheSumOfGod is anywhere near being a racist or a bigot. Quite the opposite as a matter of fact.

Ignore him, I will. :rolleyes: :o

I'm a widdle bit dwunk wight noiw.

raybia said:
I have just one question.

Do you believe this story?

As I have stated many times before, in order to be an objective researcher, or simply an objective person, I cannot allow myself to believe in ANYTHING. I posted this simply because I found it to be an interesting read. And for all you offended muslims in this thread, I strongly suggest that you re-read the story, for it clearly presents the Roman Catholic Church as being "evil", and the muslims as being it's victims, along with the jews and the true christians of this world. :o

Wow that article was bad.

Roman Catholics are now these evil monsters who set up fake religions to dupe the unsuspecting Arabs by propping a false messiah.

There is no way I can express my thoughts on this issue.

TheSumOfGod said:
As I have stated many times before, I order to be an objective researcher, or simply an objective person, I cannot allow myself to believe in ANYTHING. I posted this simply because I found it to be an interesting read. And for all you offended muslims in this thread, I strongly suggest that you re-read the story, for it clearly presents the Roman Catholic Church as being "evil", and the muslims as being it's victims, along with the jews and the true christians of this world. :o

So the Roman Catholic Church is Alexander Luthor, the Muslims are Superboy-Prime, the Jews are the heroes of the DCU and the true Christians are the Multiverse. So where does Kal-L fit in?

Well, it's something else I can blame of Geoff Johns I guess. :p

In all seriousness, the world is so crazy I don't doubt anything and believe even less.

TheSumOfGod said:
As I have stated many times before, in order to be an objective researcher, or simply an objective person, I cannot allow myself to believe in ANYTHING. I posted this simply because I found it to be an interesting read.

Thank you for answering my question. I can respect that.

Kurosawa said:
So the Roman Catholic Church is Alexander Luthor, the Muslims are Superboy-Prime, the Jews are the heroes of the DCU and the true Christians are the Multiverse. So where does Kal-L fit in?

Well, it's something else I can blame of Geoff Johns I guess. :p

In all seriousness, the world is so crazy I don't doubt anything and believe even less.

Kal L could be Muhhamad a being we thought of as the Messiah in Infinite Crisis #1 but it turned out he was naught but a false Messiah.

Pksoze said:
Kal L could be Muhhamad a being we thought of as the Messiah in Infinite Crisis #1 but it turned out he was naught but a false Messiah.

Sign me up with Islam then. Kal-L's my boy. :p

Kurosawa said:

Great attitude (seriously), keep it up. :up:

raybia said:
Thank you for answering my question. I can respect that.

I respect you as a person, raybia, but I hope you understand that I cannot respect your faith, for I consider it to be a form of mind-control for the masses, used to spread fear, hate and ignorance, like every other religion out there (but don't worry, christianity is way worse than Islam ;) ).

TheSumOfGod said:
I respect you as a person, raybia, but I hope you understand that I cannot respect your faith, for I consider it to be a form of mind-control for the masses, used to spread fear, hate and ignorance, like every other religion out there (but don't worry, christianity is way worse than Islam ;) ).

Kind of harsh don't you think.

Religion was basically a way to explain why the earth & the universe exists before science got in volved.

It also tried to instill a code of ethics.

Do I consider it a fairy tale, that some have used to obtain control. Yes I do.

But I don't think religion was created for purely evil purposes either.

TheSumOfGod said:
Actually, Kal-El is Canadian. ;)

Kal l is a different guy from Kal el actually.

IC01Last.png

Image:Superman.jpg

Apparently Colossus is a Communist Atheist.

Kurosawa said:
Well, Kal-L's creators were jewish, but I'm pretty sure he was raised Protestant Christian. "Kent" is a pretty English name.

This is a kinda cool link:

http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/comic_book_religion.html

My fave is J. Jonah Jameson's listed religion: Hates Spider-Man

Sorry for going off-topic, Sum.

Ok I checked it out, its obvious our current Superman is Protestant or a Catholic.

And Elliot states that the Superman he wrote was a methodist.

However checking out your Kal l is loosely based on Moses.

In fact the Nazis even blasted Superman as SuperJew.

So if Kal l is the original Supes, then he could be Jewish.

Pksoze said:
Ok I checked it out, its obvious our current Superman is Protestant or a Catholic.

And Elliot states that the Superman he wrote was a methodist.

However checking out your Kal l is loosely based on Moses.

In fact the Nazis even blasted Superman as SuperJew.

So if Kal l is the original Supes, then he could be Jewish.

Yeah, it's possible. It's hardly out of the realm of possabilitiy that Jewish immigrants could have changed or anglecized their surname to Kent and became farmers. Plus the GA Smallville was close to Metropolis unlike the modern day Smallville which is in Kansas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"