How would you describe Batman Returns?

How would I describe Batman Returns? I would describe it as the best of the old live-action series, that's how.

It's great. I gave it a 3/5 in the ranking thread, which is pretty much how I feel about it on most days, but after seeing it again last night? I give it a 4/5, simply because of the beautiful visual design of it all and the Bruce/Selina relationship.

It's been pointed out countless times through these 7 pages so I'm not gonna go into detail, but the complaints of the thread starter are really quite assinine. Seriously? The title? :whatever:

I'd describe it as high on an illegal substance, not that that's a bad thing.

How would I describe you? Well im not sure, but I wouldnt use immature middle school curse words to do it, thats for sure!:oldrazz:

oh, well, that's nice i guess.........

as for BR, i'm sticking with the pile of **** analogy.

:oldrazz:

I'd describe it as really out there.

wow.... did this guy who asked the questions even watch the movie? most of his questions were answered in the movie

wow.... did this guy who asked the questions even watch the movie? most of his questions were answered in the movie
We all know some people have no idea what they're talking about on this forum, its actually quite funny most of the time.

Returns is a great movie. Very enjoyable and one of the purest Batman interpretations ever. That's just my opinion, so don't go getting nasty on me.

Gothic, campy, comic book fun and a good film....

I love Returns! It's a great film, minus the green goo spewing end to Penguin.

As the best movie ever done!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"