Hug Your Destiny, Lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, sorry man. Hope it isn't too much longer.

I pulled everything out like 5 mins after you posted that. It was pretty much dry so I went to sleep finally. Did wake up an hour late though.

It's Florida. Cold is relative. it's -4C/24F here.

Anything below 69F is BS and I am not okay with it.

Showers once a week... worries about bed sheets. lol

Keep up Reeky-poo, that hasn't been the case since I got sober. Sheets get washed once a week, showers happen at least once a day, always got good cologne on with Mitchum deodorant (the best).

Years of sobriety can work wonders for dudes like me. :cwink:

It's a wall of snow and wind outside. :(

Finished Jessica Jones season 2 last night. Probably the least "fun" thing the MCU has done. Goes very uncomfortable places (and the main characters are unlikable for a fair amount of the show), but I overall liked it. I would probably rank it 5th (beneath DD1, JJ1, The Punisher, and DD2).

My power keeps flickering. :( Might disrupt my plans for binging JJ because they cancelled my shift.

My power keeps flickering. :( Might disrupt my plans for binging JJ because they cancelled my shift.

Tell your power to stop flickering so you can binge :o

Last edited:
I know, right? I'll be terribly bored. :(

It's only light snow flurries here, but freezing cold and windy.

Also I was supposed to be off today, but now I got called in because our delivery truck guys can't get their **** together. Last week they went to the wrong store, this week they've pushed it back every day until they're supposedly coming today.

Yesterday morning the stocking crew showed up at 5 AM to unload the truck, found there was no truck, stood around waiting for twenty minutes, checked emails, turns out the truck guy sent an email the night before after the store was closed saying oh btw I won't be there in the morning.

It's not even safe to drive where I am. No Dunkin coffee for Squeeks today. :(

I actually find myself liking the season the more I think about it. Plus, I did watch it in 2 sittings without stopping (7 episodes Thur, 6 Monday). Would have finished it earlier if not for leaving town until late Sunday

Just finished the third episode and I still like it. I'm taking a short break to read then I'll watch another. :)

I was planning on buying my new phone today with some other additions like a 128gb micro sd and had exactly the money needed to buy it all. Overnight the price changed and now I'm somewhat below what the new price is.

Sigh.

****ing bull****.

I was planning on buying my new phone today with some other additions like a 128gb micro sd and had exactly the money needed to buy it all. Overnight the price changed and now I'm somewhat below what the new price is.

Sigh.

****ing bull****.

I hate it when that happens. :( Hopefully you'll get a sale later on.

Meh, I got the phone and skipped one of the items to get later on.

So I'm upgrading from a Galaxy S4 (Bought used) that had 2gb ram and 16 ROM with a 32gb micros sd to a VKWorld S8 with 4 gb ram 64gb ROM and 128gb micro sd and comparable stats to a Galaxy S8. It should arrive in a few weeks. My current one is having various hiccups and randomly rebooting at various times. Nothing too serious yet but I've had a few phones that have done that then died unexpectedly.

On the plus side, there's videos of people cracking walnuts with my new phone.

[YT]No1IQindqfs[/YT]

I fell asleep in the chair. I am an old person. :( :p

Meh, I got the phone and skipped one of the items to get later on.

So I'm upgrading from a Galaxy S4 (Bought used) that had 2gb ram and 16 ROM with a 32gb micros sd to a VKWorld S8 with 4 gb ram 64gb ROM and 128gb micro sd and comparable stats to a Galaxy S8. It should arrive in a few weeks. My current one is having various hiccups and randomly rebooting at various times. Nothing too serious yet but I've had a few phones that have done that then died unexpectedly.

On the plus side, there's videos of people cracking walnuts with my new phone.

[YT]No1IQindqfs[/YT]
Kevan, I think you gotta be careful with Chinese phones. They're not always compatible with the Canadian and American networks. Looking it up, I'm seeing issues with VKWorld phones having spotty connectivity in North America.

Kevan, I think you gotta be careful with Chinese phones. They're not always compatible with the Canadian and American networks. Looking it up, I'm seeing issues with VKWorld phones having spotty connectivity in North America.

I've researched it for the past few months and besides not having an aux slot for headphones, the rest of it is fine. The networks in my area work on most of the G bands and I don't actually use my phone as a phone anyway. I use it more for music, movies, books and whatever else it can do besides making calls.

Thanks for the concern though.

I've researched it for the past few months and besides not having an aux slot for headphones, the rest of it is fine. The networks in my area work on most of the G bands and I don't actually use my phone as a phone anyway. I use it more for music, movies, books and whatever else it can do besides making calls.

Thanks for the concern though.
This phone is only capable of connecting to one 3G band (850Mhz) and one LTE band (2600Mhz) offered in Canada. And reviews seem to suggest that only the 3G band is reliable. So... it's going to be rough sledding, connectivity wise. But if you're unconcerned about that, the world is your oyster. Shuck it, damn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"