Days of Future Past Hugh Jackman IS The Wolverine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it seems to me that the production gave Hugh weekends off. He's in NYC pretty much every weekend!

Hugh usually goes home to NYC on weekends when he's filming if he can. When he was filming "Prisoners" in Atlanta at the beginning of the year, he also went back and forth every weekend. The only time he wasn't able to have his family with him or go home/visit regularly was when he was filming "Les Miserables" in London last year - not a weekend trip to say the least, but they did visit in London when the kids had off from school and he flew back when he had more than the weekend off.

Hugh usually goes home to NYC on weekends when he's filming if he can. When he was filming "Prisoners" in Atlanta at the beginning of the year, he also went back and forth every weekend. The only time he wasn't able to have his family with him or go home/visit regularly was when he was filming "Les Miserables" in London last year - not a weekend trip to say the least, but they did visit in London when the kids had off from school and he flew back when he had more than the weekend off.

Narrows, you're our resident Hugh Jackman expert :D. How do you get all this information?

I bet he's Hugh himself!!!:wow:

:oldrazz:
That is the funniest thing I've ever read!

It's called getting Google alerts and Twitter reports, being on Hugh fan message boards, watching/listening to/reading every interview he's ever done, reading and following his career/reports since the first XMen. danoyse will understand. :woot:

I read somewhere he did a deal with his wife to never be apart for more than 3 weeks. I think it's very cute :hrt:

That is the funniest thing I've ever read!

It's called getting Google alerts and Twitter reports, being on Hugh fan message boards, watching/listening to/reading every interview he's ever done, reading and following his career/reports since the first XMen. danoyse will understand. :woot:

You're usually my Google alert! :oldrazz:

I read somewhere he did a deal with his wife to never be apart for more than 3 weeks. I think it's very cute :hrt:
Actually, it's two weeks.....

My secret to a happy marriage in Hollywood, by adoring husband of 16 years Hugh Jackman
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 12:15 EST, 23 November 2012

Hugh Jackman has revealed his secret to a happy marriage in Hollywood.

The 44-year-old actor, who married actress-and-director Deborra-Lee Furness, 56, in 1996, never spends more than two weeks apart from his wife.

The Les Miserables star was told by his spouse before they wed that it was important they saw one another regularly, so they wouldn't drift apart and live separate existences.

He explained: 'Well Deb, when I met her had done 20 movies. She said, "Hugh, we're never going to be away from each other for more than two weeks". I said, "Great, why?" She said, "I've just been on too many movies, and I see people drift apart."

'People think you're going to fall in love with your leading lady and have an affair, it's not always that.

'It's just you get used to living apart and you get used to living a life on your own ... then when you hit a rocky patch you're not together, you're already living your own life, you're on location, an all of a sudden that person over there looks fantastic.'

Hugh - who has children Oscar, 12, and Ava, seven, with Deborra - moved back to his native Sydney six months ago to work on The Wolverine and he is having a really 'happy time' being among friends and family back in Australia.

In an interview with The Grill Team on Australian radio station Triple M 104.9FM, he said: 'We've got the kids settled into school here which is tough, somehow we came back and settled straight in, the movie was ready to go, it's been the best movie experience so somehow that takes the pressure off.

'I spent a lot of time with my dad who is not well, when you're with one of your parents who you know is not going to get better you make the most of every moment.

'So having that, and the kids settled and Deb was really happy to be here, she always loves it here ... I'm never happier than when I'm here, I swim in the ocean every morning, and my best friends are here, and even though I have a blessed life and a lucky life I come back here and I love it.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...t-happy-marriage-Hollywood.html#ixzz2V6mLu100

Hugh's wife Deborra-lee Furness is going to be a guest co-host on "The View" this Thursday, June 6 (according to alerts, she's using "Jackman" instead of "Furness" for the appearance, let's see how she's introduced). Now you know Hugh will have to come up, because no one outside of his hard-core fans (ahem....) know who she is and it will have to be explained, besides her being an Australian actress, director and philanthropist. Will be interesting to see if Hugh somehow makes a "surprise" appearance.

I've noticed the last few weeks that Hugh usually heads back to NYC during the weekend, and flies back to Montreal on Mondays. It's Tuesday, and he's still in NYC. So he's had a nice few days off. Maybe he'll still be here Thursday for the View.

I've noticed the last few weeks that Hugh usually heads back to NYC during the weekend, and flies back to Montreal on Mondays. It's Tuesday, and he's still in NYC. So he's had a nice few days off. :)
I was just coming here to post that he's still in NY (and yes, he does fly back to NYC every weekend), wonder if he has off this week.

Jim Shi ‏@jimshi809 2m
Now HUGH JACKMAN is dining @ the table on my other side at Bar Pitti wearin' an IWC watch?! Those X-Men arms! I am never leaving this table!

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if he wont be back until next Sunday/Monday.

Well wolverine while he Is almost certinly the time traveler he Isn't needed for every scene.

I know some don't understand wolverine can play a major role In film and not be In every scene.

With The Wolverine premiere around the corner he will probably spend more time in the US making some promotion during the next weeks.

With The Wolverine premiere around the corner he will probably spend more time in the US making some promotion during the next weeks.
With the first Wolverine movie he went to premieres all over the world and I think did the talk show circuit the week before the movie came out so I'm thinking maybe a week or two before the premiere, probably around Comic-Con. At least when he's promoting Wolverine he'll still have the chops so DOFP will probably come up.

For anyone slightly interested, Hugh's wife Deborra-lee Furness is co-hosting "The View" today - hoping for a surprise Hugh appearance LOL but in the least I'm sure he'll be mentioned.

They better mention The Wolverine and X-Men: Days of Future Past!

She was hardly able to get a word in edgewise - Barbara Walters did say she was her "competition" since she doesn't hide the fact that she loves Hugh and Hugh and Matt Damon gave her a lap dance at the final show from The Boy from Oz (they showed the photo). Sherri Shepherd did ask what Hugh was now doing and Deb answered "we have Wolverine coming up!!" and then she was interrupted again.

Heh - Hugh is in ARKANSAS hosting the Wal-Mart shareholders meeting! I'm sure it's a Wolverine tie-in. Tons of tweets about it.

Walmart Newsroom‏@walmartnewsroom31m
Today @realhughjackman is here at with us at #WMTShares, promoting his upcoming summer blockbuster! pic.twitter.com/5l75KfWfAx

BMKLT-wCMAA44i3.jpg:large

i'm glad that alot of DOFP is being filmed without jackman, its a good sign

well, its not "a lot" at all.

Since right now, this fight is the first moment where Hugh doesnt appear-

We dont have more info about scenes involving the other mutants yet

well, its not "a lot" at all.

Since right now, this fight is the first moment where Hugh doesnt appear-

We dont have more info about scenes involving the other mutants yet

wel jackman seems to be a busy man or spending them with his family doing other stuff lately other then filming, its still a good sign for this film, least jackman gets time out, we already know he has a big role anyway

Last edited:
when James McAvoy himself says Jackman has a big role.... well, its because he has it, lol.

Of course Hugh wont be filming 70's scenes all days, because young Xavier, Beast and co., will have scenes for theirself alone, but if Wolverine will be present on the 70s too, we can bet he will have many scenes on that time period.

I really hope not more scenes than young Charles and Erik, but we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"