Hulk II in 2007?!

nope, 08 is more likely

At least/last they've aknowledged that a sequel is in the works I suppose.

Nice user name and avatar Clobberin' time!:up:

If they can't get a Batman Sequel out in 2007, i really doubt a Hulk one will be out the door sooner.

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
If they can't get a Batman Sequel out in 2007, i really doubt a Hulk one will be out the door sooner.
what the hell does BB2 and H2 have to do with each other?

Sava said:
what the hell does BB2 and H2 have to do with each other?

Batman = success in every aspect.

Hulk= not a success.

I'm sure investors are lining up to get their money into B2 so they can get a piece of the profit. So if a successful movie like the sequel to Batman Begins can't get out until 2008, why should a flop like Hulk get out sooner.....?

Yeah, it's been 3 years but so what. I still say let the franchise die and redo it again in another 5 years, for the love of god!

I think I fell asleep during the 1st one. I'll have to rent it again. I think Jennifer Connelly is great, loved her in a Beautiful Mind.

Connelly is the most monotonous actresses out there. She puts on the tears in every movie she's in. She's one of those girls that can cry on demand....like if she wants the cops to feel sorry for her after being pullled over for speeding, etc, etc......

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Batman = success in every aspect.

Hulk= not a success.

I'm sure investors are lining up to get their money into B2 so they can get a piece of the profit. So if a successful movie like the sequel to Batman Begins can't get out until 2008, why should a flop like Hulk get out sooner.....?

Yeah, it's been 3 years but so what. I still say let the franchise die and redo it again in another 5 years, for the love of god!
you're right on most of that, but Hulk 2 is marvel's number 1 movie right now, so there is still hope, WB have alot more than BB2 on their plate, BTW, i always thought the BB sequel was set for 08? :confused:

Yeah, 2008...that's what i said.

vampireslayer97 said:
I just hope they have more Hulk smashing and less drama.

That's what every single person is saying, including Avi Arad, so don't worry. :)

tzarinna said:
I think I fell asleep during the 1st one. I'll have to rent it again. I think Jennifer Connelly is great, loved her in a Beautiful Mind.

Then you didn't miss much, it was essentially the same role.

There's no way it could be done by '07...the first one was post-production-a-go-go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"