Incredible Hulk director has been picked!

DACMAN said:
Yes.

You seriously need to get out more, or get a hobby or something if you actually have time to b!tch about whether the letters are capitalized when I spell the HULK's name.
What does having a hobby have to do with how ******ed capitalizing a word over and over is?:confused:

Advanced Dark said:
In the whole scheme of things who give **** really? C'mon enough guys.
I was joking at first but obviously Mr. Sensitive can't laugh at himself.

DACMAN said:
That's a good question to ask Stan Lee, or any of the other writers that have worked on him for over 40 years.:rolleyes:
He's been a talking character for over 40 years, and now all the sudden he's to angry to speak. Give me a break. The HULK's character is all about him being "THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!" And "NO ONE TRIES TO KILL HULK!" That's good stuff.

lol i disagree. "Hulk smash" made me laugh when i heard it from a promotion with Eric Bana and some toys. The only time hulk talked was mainly at the climax and they were a more meaningful choice of words than empty bragging would ever be imo.

Stans work for 40 years should be appreciated, but fine directors in the art of FILM like Ang Lee often deem such details as inappropriate. And I as a fan of taking comics and making them fit as best as possible with a REAL universe, have to stick up for him, as the guy has talent in this area even if you dont think so.

Im sure even this remake thats closer to the comics will get ridiculous complaints too.

XCharlieX said:
The only time hulk talked was mainly at the climax and they were a more meaningful choice of words than empty bragging would ever be imo.

It's not empty bragging if you really are the strongest one there is! :)

I suppose we'll find out in summer 2008, i dont want Hulk to talk much but if he does, i'll still watch the movie.

even if he says just a few lines would suffice. We should definatley get to see Hulk smash & jump around alot more this time around. Aslong as the sequel is action packed & not a 2 hour music video it should work. The Abomination is a plus though it's a shame they're not bringing on The Leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"