Hulk vs Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
savage HULK vs. Thanos?
battle progression=angrier HULK=HULK beat the crap out of Thanos=HULK win!!!!!!!!!HULK>>>>>>>>>>Thanos!

X said:
You said Iceman could beat The Silver Surfer. This is making something up.

You've said Spider-Man and Batman are the end all in their respective universes. This is making things up.

I could go on all day, but those are your biggest and most consistent loads of bull****.

Iceman can ebat SS depending on whose writing it and how much power they give iceman

Spiderman and Batman aer the GOATS of their respective universes, the fans, writers, viewers, followers etc have all spoken. Over 84% of the hype agrees with me.

You cant go on unless you continue to lie and slander my name

Jplaya2023 said:
Iceman can ebat SS depending on whose writing it and how much power they give iceman

Spiderman and Batman aer the GOATS of their respective universes, the fans, writers, viewers, followers etc have all spoken. Over 84% of the hype agrees with me.

You cant go on unless you continue to lie and slander my name

I don't care if Iceman is writing his OWN story, he can't beat Silver Surfer.
I've yet to see a SINGLE person agree with anything you've ever said, let alone 84% of the hype. I don't know what the hell a GOAT is, but unless that means someone that would get smacked around by the majority of characters in their universe, the Spidey and Bats ain't it...

The Playa Is In The Game,so If I Hate The Game As It Goes With The Playa!that Means I Hate You Too!

Could Thanos beat Hulk WITHOUT the infinity gauntlet? :confused:

I don't trust a damn thing you say, Jplaya.

Hulk as beaten alot of characters that he shouldnt of like the Gladiator, Onslaught so why should Thanos be any different

yeah and most opinions were actually wrong that Onslaught wanted HULK to bust his armour!Onslaught knew from the start that eventually the HULK would definitely destroy that armour no matter how stong it was supposed to be!He was testing the earth heroes' powers to divert their attention that he was evolving into a pure psionic energy!and as Reed Richards said " we've been fools all along " because they didn't see through Onslaught's plan!
But goddamn! that exo-armour was tough not even the combined might of nearly everyone was enough to destroy it except for the HULK!

deathbringer said:
Hulk as beaten alot of characters that he shouldnt of like the Gladiator, Onslaught so why should Thanos be any different

He didn't really beat Onslaught, as has been said, Onslaught wanted his armor broken... And Thanos owns the Gladiator... (Not to mention, he beat Gladiator thanks to a convieniently placed nuclear reactor.)

torkibe said:
I don't care if Iceman is writing his OWN story, he can't beat Silver Surfer.
I've yet to see a SINGLE person agree with anything you've ever said, let alone 84% of the hype. I don't know what the hell a GOAT is, .
It's a small farm animal.;) :D :up:

Gamma Warrior said:
It's a small farm animal.;) :D :up:

LMAO, so if Spider-Man and Batman = the GOATs of their respective universes... :D

Jplaya, can you please explain to me why you think Spider-Man and Batman are the greatest in their respective universes? And I would ask you not to insult me just because I don't agree with you.

Mad Bull said:
Jplaya, can you please explain to me why you think Spider-Man and Batman are the greatest in their respective universes? And I would ask you not to insult me just because I don't agree with you.

This is right up my alley. I'll be more than glad to explain this simple concept to you.

It's really quite simple. I'll start with batman

The reason batman is the best in DC because he utilizes his powers, strengths, and limits his weakness better than everyone else in DC. His mind, wit, battle sense, mechanical, escape, scientific skills are all unmatched by 1 single person in the universe. His ability to prepare for an opponent is the best by none, and he will never lose a battle because he's unprepared for war. He is a natural leader, everyone looks up admires, respects, and all secretly wish to be batman in the DC world. Imagine if he had superman's powers with batman's intelect and genius he could take the world over if he wanted to. Not to mention batman's hand 2 hand combat skills are unmatched even by lady shiva and his detective work is legendary. There is no case 2 big no case 2 small when you need help just call batman. Hell he's even trained 3 seperate robin's, nightwing, batgirl etc... The man is ruthless in battle he has no weaknesses that he cant compensate for any other way. The man is a tank

The reason spiderman is the best in the marvel world because of how he balances, being a superhero, journalist, student, husband, & grandson always making time when he can to be with his family and still get his work and school work done in a timely manner. Not to mention he is the best marvel scientific mind not named reed richards but he can more than hold his own with his biology and chemistry skills. As far as combat he is unmatched by anyone when it comes to strength, speed, power, reflexes, natural ability, healing all in 1 body. He is an escape artist like batman, but spiderman still gets stronger because the full extent of his spidey powers has never been reached yet. I imagine at peak he is easily able to press 100 tons over his head, have the physical endurance of superman, nad the durability of hulk at peak fighting form. Spiderman has no weakness that can be exploited like kryptonite or any of that sheeit. He is the best combination of raw talents and bad ass in the history of marvel comics.

Hasn't Spider-Man been beaten to a pulp before? Black Tarantula comes to mind. You make the both of them sound invincible. Batman had his back broken, didn't he? You should fill your blurbs with more facts and less opinion and speculation.

Mad Bull said:
Hasn't Spider-Man been beaten to a pulp before? Black Tarantula comes to mind. You make the both of them sound invincible. Batman had his back broken, didn't he? You should fill your blurbs with more facts and less opinion and speculation.

I read the spiderman tarantula story its pretty good. I never said these guys were ubeatable, you win some you lose some but you live to fight another day.

Batman getting his back "broken" is not canon or continuity and will never be mentioned again.

Jplaya2023 said:
I read the spiderman tarantula story its pretty good. I never said these guys were ubeatable, you win some you lose some but you live to fight another day.

Batman getting his back "broken" is not canon or continuity and will never be mentioned again.

Bwhahaha, Batman getting his back is in continuity you ****ing goof.

As is Deathstroke beating him early on in Slade's series.

Superman destroyed Batman, almost killed him in the Luthor mini.

The KGBeast beat Batman.

Prometheus wrecked Batman as well.

X said:
Bwhahaha, Batman getting his back is in continuity you ****ing goof.

As is Deathstroke beating him early on in Slade's series.

Superman destroyed Batman, almost killed him in the Luthor mini.

The KGBeast beat Batman.

Prometheus wrecked Batman as well.

Batman has beaten deathstroke as well

He's owned superman as well

I never said he was unbeatable, i just said he was the best which is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"