Hulk vs Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not a fact.

Adam Strange has shown to be a better planner. Prometheus was a better fighter. KGBeast's tougher. All normal humans that are better than Batman.

He's never owned Superman in continuity. Not in Hush, not in the Luthor mini... Even in DKR he needed Kryptonite and a nuke and he still didn't fully beat Superman.

When did Batman beat Deathstroke, Jdouche?

Hell, Swamp Thing beat Batman when Batman did time to prepare. Beat him twice.

I see Jplaya ran from the naked, terrifying truth that he had to confront. :D

I do my damndest.
vb_laugh.gif

X said:
I see Jplaya ran from the naked, terrifying truth that he had to confront. :D

I have a platinum thread on the main forums im answering to, i'll be back to ether you later.

You notice how NO ONE massages Jplaya's ego around here like in his sig? I find it curious that his fans wouldn't come to his defense in an instance like this, :rolleyes:

I honestly don't know if he's being sardonic with the entire sig thing, or if he's honestly just that dumb.

I'm not a huge Thanos expert. Does anyone know what his powers are without the infinity gauntlet?

Mr. Green said:
I'm not a huge Thanos expert. Does anyone know what his powers are without the infinity gauntlet?

Can press over 1000 tons, unlimited endurance, impervious to most pain, ability ot manipulate cosmic energy into ki, immortal

hey cool it with that immortal thing!next thing you know he's gonna say the Batman is immortal too!
here's a good match up for you jplaya,how about DareDevil vs. Batman?!
hand to hand combat DD is gonna eat Bats!
with prep up and Bats super-tech weapons well i gues maybe he might get a chance on DD!

HULKSTER'04 said:
hey cool it with that immortal thing!next thing you know he's gonna say the Batman is immortal too!
here's a good match up for you jplaya,how about DareDevil vs. Batman?!
with prep up and Bats super-tech weapons well i gues maybe he might get a chance on DD!

you're an idiot

lol @ DD beating batman get outta my face with this garbage forreal

ok let's compare action sequences!
movie DareDevil fought a bunch of thugs in a close quarter combat type of situation with only his superhuman sense to rely on and his self-taught martial arts skills,also his only tool was his custom made arnis.
that place was not enough space to move freely let alone to have the time to think of what to do next when almost all of the bad guys carry guns,billiard sticks,bottles,knives,etc.real weapons,and yet he managed to take them all down with precission knowing exactly where to hit them without killing them,but just to put them to sleep narrowing down to his main victim the rapist guy,you see he was able to avoid almost all their punches,the bullets,the beer bottles which by the way he used to cut out the lights to impair his opponents of their advantage over him the ability to see,he took a few punches though well that's because real heroes bleed,not like your batman he walks away without a scratch wow really classical comic book superhero!
now bats attacked the hideout of dr.jonathan crane or the scarecrow,well we didn't see much of the combat scenes there most of the time he was in his batmobile which by the way was really cool car i'd have to give it to that movie coz that car rocks,the rest however was well,not as i anticipated batman to be!
he did fought with raz al gour in the train,but that was single combat and he's improved his fighting methods with all his available tech coz i doubt he'll ever win againts his mentor in that movie at least!
so jplaya if i'm an idiot,compare the fight sequence in both films and watch them carefully do some slow motions,rewinds,and more and then come back to me and tell me who is the better fighter?
the only reason DD movie flanked was because it had much lesser fans than the Batman,but they did a great film!

Spiderman cannot and never will be able to press 100 tons, and he would not last 10 seconds with Superman. Sorry to say Jplaya, but your wrong there. I prefer Spidey to Supes as a character, but he is no were near his strength level. Batman is just a human, very cunning, and tough human, but just a human. I love them both but you are overpowering them Jplaya.

HULKSTER'04 said:
Yep! Daredevil is a better character and his book is written better too! :up: :-)o IMO, anyway...)

Jplaya2023 said:
Thanos would win. He's 2 big, 2 powerful, agile and sleek. Plus he posseses that gauntlett thing he carries with him and the heart of darkness
1. Heart of the universe
2. He doesn't use the gauntlet anymore.

Jplaya2023 said:
Can press over 1000 tons, unlimited endurance, impervious to most pain, ability ot manipulate cosmic energy into ki, immortal

Thanos and ki.

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

I'm having a ****ing stroke. :D

1 on 1 , i dont think it would be possible at all for the hulk to defeat thanos . Thanos is Basically one of the most powerful superheroes , having fought Galactus's prodigy Tyrant , and matching him up . Having fought many many other super heroes , who dwell in space , more powerful than any superhero from earth , it would be hard to imagine the hulk , who was killed in secret wars , by doctor doom could defeat thanos. Not to mention thanos cannot be killed he has been rejected by death , thereforfe he is practically invulnerable.Thanos has been beaten a few times , but being fought by a whole group of superhoes along with non affiliated ones , IE It took The avengers , captain marvel and spiderman to kill him in one instance..... . Im not sure which avengers they were , but if they had vision , then that says it right they are how powerful thanos truly is . not to mention Thanos's powers out number that of the hulks in many many ways , not only can he match The hulk in strength , maybe even exceed , but he can manipulate energy , is invulnerable , and is extremely intelligent . Hulk on the other hand , in hulk form is very stupid , making him nothing more than a brute , who would i think be defeated easily

Class100strngth said:
1 on 1 , i dont think it would be possible at all for the hulk to defeat thanos . Thanos is Basically one of the most powerful superheroes , having fought Galactus's prodigy Tyrant , and matching him up . Having fought many many other super heroes , who dwell in space , more powerful than any superhero from earth , it would be hard to imagine the hulk , who was killed in secret wars , by doctor doom could defeat thanos. Not to mention thanos cannot be killed he has been rejected by death , thereforfe he is practically invulnerable.Thanos has been beaten a few times , but being fought by a whole group of superhoes along with non affiliated ones , IE It took The avengers , captain marvel and spiderman to kill him in one instance..... . Im not sure which avengers they were , but if they had vision , then that says it right they are how powerful thanos truly is . not to mention Thanos's powers out number that of the hulks in many many ways , not only can he match The hulk in strength , maybe even exceed , but he can manipulate energy , is invulnerable , and is extremely intelligent . Hulk on the other hand , in hulk form is very stupid , making him nothing more than a brute , who would i think be defeated easily

He was losing to Tyrant, and this is when he had a cosmic energy device giving him extra energy.

Then again, Tyrant's an absolute freakin' beast. No shame in that.

Adam Warlock came out of the soul gem and killed Thanos. Before this, Thanos dropped Thor and The Thing in about 10 seconds.

X said:
He was losing to Tyrant, and this is when he had a cosmic energy device giving him extra energy.

Then again, Tyrant's an absolute freakin' beast. No shame in that.

Adam Warlock came out of the soul gem and killed Thanos. Before this, Thanos dropped Thor and The Thing in about 10 seconds.
AHhaahhaah, if only they could show this in movie form . id love to see thanos drop thor , comic is way to limited gahh, thanks forf the extra inrfo :)

I believe that Thanos would kill the Hulk he is really strong and has ranged attacks that can stop the Hulk.

but why did he admit that he wouldn't want to face the HULK in battle?

I have no clue. There are different versions of thanoes.

different versiosns or not , i have only one thing to say to you hulk fans , the infinity gauntlet. owned hulk...

Tha IG can own almost everyone, aside LT and maybe one or two others.

Without the IG, that could be different.

It is interesting, though, that he didn't want to fight the Hulk as mentioned above, this says something about the Hulk and his power to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"