Hulk Will Get Another Movie

yeah I honestly can't stand any of the scenes with him. Beyond hammy. it would be hector hammond from green lantern all over again where the villain isn't intimidating just weird and pathetic.

The Hulk/Banner must show up in at least Iron Man 3

We need another Hulk solo movie with Ruffalo as Banner

Recast every other part from TIH except Leader

And the Del Toro and Eick television show must be a go!!!!! :yay:

yeah I honestly can't stand any of the scenes with him. Beyond hammy. it would be hector hammond from green lantern all over again where the villain isn't intimidating just weird and pathetic.

Exactly this. People don't like weird and freaky comic characters on film. People don't like looking at deformed characters like the Leader or Hector Hammond. Since Abomination has been used i wouldn't mind any of the following:

Super-Skrull
Wendigo
Absorbing Man
Grey Gargoyle
Kang the Conqueror (my pick)

If Marvel can get the rights back to do FF, There's should be a Fantastic Four reboot within an Avengers movie. So that Hulk can face-off against the Thing
Think of it
A serious Reed Richard debates the carefree Tony Stark over how to scientifically solve a conflict (and solve thier own personality conflict). The Hulk meets The Thing (and steps on his foot, whatever) and it's "Hulk Smash" vs "It's Clobberin' Time".

Last edited:
that had almost nothing to do with the discussion at hand OR the topic of the thread.

I say keep Hulk in the film universe. He was obviously the fan-favorite part of the Avengers. But if you start jamming him down the public's throat (theatrical sequels, live-action TV series, cartoons, etc.) moviegoers will probably be sick of the character before Avengers 2 rolls around. It's kinda the same principle as to why we don't have Christmas once a month.

Yeah... but are they planning a live action Iron Man TV show? If so, I think THAT's a bad idea too.

Over-saturation, while financially appealing, is not a good formula for a long-term investment.

Will they get back William Hurt and Liv Tyler and all those other cast members from TIH? That little cliffhanger with Samuel Sterns still has me really curious.

Is that the guy with the Gamma juice dripping on his head wound??? The new Leader possibly???

What a great sequel......and a great way to introduce new characters.....

Yeah... but are they planning a live action Iron Man TV show? If so, I think THAT's a bad idea too.

NO!!!!

Now they are getting greedy! Keep all of this to the movies!

If they want a TV show, do something like Moon Knight or Iron Fist.....

Exactly this. People don't like weird and freaky comic characters on film. People don't like looking at deformed characters like the Leader or Hector Hammond. Since Abomination has been used i wouldn't mind any of the following:

Super-Skrull
Wendigo
Absorbing Man
Grey Gargoyle
Kang the Conqueror (my pick)

Wow. You've been a member for 10 years... and you've only had 55 posts? That's actually astounding... kinda lends a sense of gravity to anything you put on here. Like "if THIS guy is speaking out... you better believe he's got something to say!!!!"

worst case scenario is that the hulk show sucks, and gets cancelled. But from what I have heard and read on the few things regarding the tv show, it won't be tied to the MCU nor have Ruffalulk in it.

For those 2 reasons, I don't think it should hurt the hulk's renewed cred from the Avengers and at some point we'll get hulk back in a film

Tim Blake Nelsons leader was way too goofy to take seriously :o

I liked him as Stren.

I agree that there needs to be another Hulk film. Marvel finally got the right ingredients. Great Hulk and the perfect actor for Banner. Many people I know who hated the other two Hulk films actually loved the Hulk in Avengers.

If they do another film however...they need someone to work along side The Hulk. He works best working off of someone else's personality.

I think the best choice for a team-up would be Hulk and Iron Man. Both are power hitters in their own right and their personalities are very different.

Agreed. Rick Jones, who if you look closely, is listed as one of Banners possible known contacts during the opening credit sequence of 2008 TIH.

Wow. You've been a member for 10 years... and you've only had 55 posts? That's actually astounding... kinda lends a sense of gravity to anything you put on here. Like "if THIS guy is speaking out... you better believe he's got something to say!!!!"

Sorry but this post literally made me lol!
:bh:

I don't see them stopping making movies until box office revenues start declining. And with movies like The Avengers ($1.3B so far), the end is NOT near. :cwink:

It took me 3 days straight to ponder if your post was worthy of a response, after careful consideration i decided it was since it made me laugh out load :yay:

I wouldn't say Ang Lee's Hulk was a screwed attempt, in fact i was a really good movie, but it wasn't what the audience was expecting, the guys that would probably like that film didn't watch it believing it was more about action than plot, TIH failed because of the poor success Ang Lee's Hulk had.

But Marvel not making another Hulk movie now would be insane, Avengers just made everybody love him, they just got another potencially big franchise in their hands.

Banner cameo in IM3
Banner/Hulk cameo in Thor 2. Thor smashing Asgardian realm beings is kind of a thing now. ;)
In Avengers 2 that rolls into
TIH2(lack of better name for now)

I'd like to see Banner be a strategic guest star in other Marvel films.. he can appear as himself without Hulking out in a few of them.. He can be a consultant for Stark Technologies..

Now that hulk retains a little more humanity within the monster, it will give an audience more to cheer for in a Planet Hulk movie, as he battles for supreme gladiator in that world

Please, someone start working on a script!!

worst case scenario is that the hulk show sucks, and gets cancelled. But from what I have heard and read on the few things regarding the tv show, it won't be tied to the MCU nor have Ruffalulk in it.

For those 2 reasons, I don't think it should hurt the hulk's renewed cred from the Avengers and at some point we'll get hulk back in a film

Where have you heard/read that? Granted, I've heard the part about Ruffalo not being in it, but I've read that (a) they're going to use the same Hulk CGI model from the Avengers, and (b) that the series centers on Banner's early years, from the Gamma Lab and explosion all the way up to the events just before TIH. Everything I've read says that it ties in clearly with TIH and the MCU; what have you read different....?

My storyline... Now that Bruce Banner has some good faith restored in him after he helped saved the world from an alien attack, being able to work with the Avengers, made him realize that he missed his family... So Bruce goes to visit his cousin, Jennifer Walters. On arrival she is shot by some thugs, is rushed to hospital and needs a blood transfusion to live. Bruce is faced with a dilemma, because he knows they have the same blood type but his is gamma infected!! Realizing that she is going to die, he goes through with the transfusion, which leads to Jennifer becoming the SHE-HULK!! You guys can figure out a cool villain now lol...

Jennifer then joins SHEILD, but not the Avengers... This way you expand the universe but not necessarily expand the Avenger line up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"