Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 4 jaguarr vs Erzengel

So Erz, who are you going to choose?

Haven't decided yet. :p You know depending on who wins the next 2 matches determines whether or not you get to pick your opponent.

I know, but let's say no surprises. My guess, whoever wins the dog lips match will be in the top three.

And actually only the top 2 winners get to pick their opponents. The 3rd one gets what's left over.

Damn Holly, making me wait for my sexy match. :mad:

I'm so bored. :(

Erzengel said:
And actually only the top 2 winners get to pick their opponents. The 3rd one gets what's left over.
True, quit dodging the question.

DOG LIPS said:
Damn Holly, making me wait for my sexy match. :mad:

I'm so bored. :(
I want to vote for you, even though you betrayed me. Nirvana is a pretty special thing in the lives of anyone that's experienced him. And I respect that. Yoda's always been a favorite of mine though.

Muscles you can be in my corner. You can be my manager but you have to try this evening gown on first.

Calvin said:
I want to vote for you, even though you betrayed me. Nirvana is a pretty special thing in the lives of anyone that's experienced him. And I respect that. Yoda's always been a favorite of mine though.
Yes, but where is he? I haven't seen him much in the last few months. :(

Dog Lips honored his circle of trust with me by voting for me which gives him a strong maybe vote from me. :up:

Let's say Dog Lips gets the most votes out of the next four people, and nobody else gets knocked out, who's your pick?

Erzengel said:
Dog Lips honored his circle of trust with me by voting for me which gives him a strong maybe vote from me. :up:
Awww... thanks sweety. :O

DOG LIPS said:
Yes, but where is he? I haven't seen him much in the last few months. :(
I haven't seen him much for like a year, but he's still awesome. I gotta say, your radio thing kinda weirded me out.

Calvin said:
Let's say Dog Lips gets the most votes out of the next four people, and nobody else gets knocked out, who's your pick?

I'd choose the winner of MC/Tuki.

Erzengel said:
trust6hd.gif

It still hurts, DL :(

Calvin said:
I haven't seen him much for like a year, but he's still awesome. I gotta say, your radio thing kinda weirded me out.
Don't make me have an episode with a French guy with nice hair. :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
Don't make me have an episode with a French guy with nice hair. :mad:
Like that guy from Transporter 2?

DOG LIPS said:
I know... But you can still ****e to me for my vote next round. :mad:
I think I can, but it's gonna take a commitment from you.

Most likely. DL, don't get too many votes, I still have a chance.

I wouldn't want to face Wil, DL or Calvin til the Finals where it turns into the end of Double Dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"