That's deputy sheriff to you!

Oh wait...thats not better

I have this kinda hat:

Sundaypics070.jpg

Alright Lee, that's enough thread de-railing from you today :cmad:

DSC02558.jpg

People who still wear them...

Fictional people who wear them...

I had a very nice one that cost me 500 bucks. My ex girlfriend burned it in the fire place. I miss that hat....

BlackHardKnight said:
I had a very nice one that cost me 500 bucks. My ex girlfriend burned it in the fire place. I miss that hat....
Evil woman :cmad:

280567754_f86665653a.jpg

Here's me at the Toronto Zombie walk wearing my fedora. I'm the one near the bottom wearing the black skeleton shirt with the green t-shirt underneath

I had my official Indiana Jones fedora on last night while chillin with some friends. One of them commented on my cool John Wayne hat. I clubbed him on the head with a Coke bottle and made him apologize to me and the Indy hat. :cmad:

John Wayne, indeed.

One dude I know make light joke, "hey check out the Indiana Jones hat on Immortalfire..haha"

I point out to him that it is indeed an official Indiana Jones fedora. He is impressed :wow:

I have a black fedora, but my stepfather has a bunch of them. He lives in New Orleans (where I guess they have a lot of famous hat makers or something) an dhas at least a dozen from these different shops. he basically wears one every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"