Numb3r Nam3s: A Hype News Exclusive

Portman's mine! :cmad:

port.man.184.1.650.jpg

Have at him!

I'm not sure if I quite get what you mean.
It's like how Black people talking about Black celebrities and Black culture is cool, but White people talking about White celebrities and White culture, or Asians talking about Asian celebrities and Asian culture is not cool.

You are the Black Man of Hype journalism.

It's like how Black people talking about Black celebrities and Black culture is cool, but White people talking about White celebrities and White culture, or Asians talking about Asian celebrities and Asian culture is not cool.
So I, as the black people of your analogy, am free to make news threads. But anyone else, being the whites...Asians...etc, will be punished.

Soul powah!

Not that kind of a portman.... ew :(

THIS KIND! :D

(Warning: VERY HI-RES!)

I really don't understand the Hype these days.

Small meaningless threads about boring nothingness get zero complaints and flourish into HUGE meaningless threads about boring nothingness...but someone tries to actually contribute a long term idea that actually has to do with the Hype and posters on the Hype and people pick their noses and rub their snot all over it.

Why?

Why are Hypesters so quick to accept mediocrity and bleh/meh'ness and turn a blind eye to something that could actually be interesting?

Example...http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=288457

so what ever happened to the other investigation?

Celeb love? Part II tomorrow, I think.

It means they're the enemy.

That's what it means.

Oh, great the non-numberists are just handing out condoms to anyone and everyone. Sinful heathens!

You need glowing eyes in your avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"