Hype Presidential Race '06: Final Battle Royale

not PBS, the shows where an old man pays 25 bucks to play his accordion and then a fat girl with acne and a flower in her hair comes on and lip syncs to "Shoot that POIson Ar-row!".

passerby said:
Have you ever noticed how if DL posts somewhere then ERz and WIl will follow. Same with if ERz or WIl post some where.
Are you saying we are gay, or we are the same person? :confused:

Well you are a little gay. And since I live in Chicago, I must be black.

Cool peeps rootin' for me :D Yay! Go me! :D

I'm so not winning this:(.............................:p

This thread need's a lockin, it's just become a chance for Wilhelm, Dog and Holly to slag people off who aren't in their little clique.

Red X said:
This thread need's a lockin, it's just become a chance for Wilhelm, Dog and Holly to slag people off who aren't in their little click.

Right, its my fault youre a total homo.

Holly Goodhead said:
Right, its my fault youre a total homo.

Please prove my point its quite funny.

Red X said:
This thread need's a lockin, it's just become a chance for Wilhelm, Dog and Holly to slag people off who aren't in their little click.

clique

As much as I think this whole presidential race is silly, this thread needs go back on topic or I will close it and end the whole thing.

Chat in the Lounge

Dew k. Mosi said:
As much as I think this whole presidential race is silly, this thread needs go back on topic or I will close it and end the whole thing.

Chat in the Lounge

Party pooper. The lounge is for people hated by Corin.

Just lock it now Drew. I don't think you would get much opersition.

sorry, i meant to make this end tonite. anyway. please stop voting around 2 am eastern on Friday. im gonna be out of town tonight, dont do anything after this ends until i come back

What is the purpose of this if the person with the most votes is not allowed to continue? Superman4ever has my vote whether he is in the poll or not.

Strange said:
What is the purpose of this if the person with the most votes is not allowed to continue? Superman4ever has my vote whether he is in the poll or not.
right on! Go Superman4ever! :up:

Tsunulia said:
It's not educational enough :(
Public Access is educational?

Isn't it anybody who gives a $100 to some rinky dink studio to do a show?

FunBobPants said:
sorry, i meant to make this end tonite. anyway. please stop voting around 2 am eastern on Friday. im gonna be out of town tonight, dont do anything after this ends until i come back

Wtf? You are simply precious.

FunBobPants said:
& there endeth the comprehensive guide on how to set up a presidential election........

Rule 1: Don't make any of the polls public thereby encouraging votes from animals and multiple votes from candidates voting for themselves
Rule 2: Create a rule that means the number of votes attained by a candidate has absolutely no connection with who wins a particular round
Rule 3: Go out on the piss during the key closing hours of the election and simultaneously make a new rule telling people not to vote after a particular time within a particular timezone

I'm only kidding Funbob - I've had a great laugh watching events unfold here :p

Best of luck with Hype President 2 :up::p:p:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"