MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

Well Namor was clearly put in the same strength category as Hulk in WF so he has that going for him. But overall I don't think he's in the same class as White Vision. I can't see his ankle wings or underwater breathing ability doing much to tip the scales...

I'll go White Vision as well.

The real one advantage I see Namor having over Hulk is flight.

Honestly, despite the filmmaker saying Namor is in Hulk's class, we dont see anything close to the strength and durability feats the Hulk displayed in Avengers 2012, and Namor has an exploitable weakness ( dehydration) unlike the Hulk.

I mean, are we seriously saying that the Black Panther suit could stand up to a punch from the Hulk ?

Although apparently, Shuri can instantly heal from being impaled by a spear - which would have severed her spine....so really, I can't take the WF filmmaker that seriously.

White Vision wins. Next up:

She Hulk
giphy.gif

vs the Amazing Spiderman, Tobey style!
spiderman-tobey.gif

Who you got peeps?!

White Vision.

Namor was beaten by Shuri...

Sure, after being hit by a Wakandan tech trap that targeted what is effectively Namor's kryptonite. Which weakened him enough that Shuri could. . . fight him for a while before getting impaled. While Shuri did win, she didn't exactly win by virtue of physical might or fighting skill, she won by exploiting Wakandan advanced technology. And even then, only barely.

White Vision wins. Next up:

She Hulk
giphy.gif

vs the Amazing Spiderman, Tobey style!
spiderman-tobey.gif

Who you got peeps?!

I'm going Spider Man.

She Hulk wont be able to lay a glove on him, and while he probably cant meaningfully injure her - she is such a pathetic, bitter and utterly wretched excuse for a woman, that she'll give up and go off to search for true love on Tinder and drown her sorrows in a barrel of wine.

Toby for the win.

I'm going Spider Man.

She Hulk wont be able to lay a glove on him, and while he probably cant meaningfully injure her - she is such a pathetic, bitter and utterly wretched excuse for a woman, that she'll give up and go off to search for true love on Tinder and drown her sorrows in a barrel of wine.

Toby for the win.
I see someone has decided to trade in logic for humor. :p

IMO, that's a good call. :funny:

I give She-Hulk the edge, only in the sense we are forcing a battle here. If there were no forced battle She Hulk would just never even touch Spidey, but when Spidey is forced to go for the win he will eventually become vulnerable to being grabbed or more likely accidentally hit by a stray shot or something as he isn’t going to be finishing her anytime soon. As soon as anything lands the whole fight changes for Spidey.

I give She-Hulk the edge, only in the sense we are forcing a battle here. If there were no forced battle She Hulk would just never even touch Spidey, but when Spidey is forced to go for the win he will eventually become vulnerable to being grabbed or more likely accidentally hit by a stray shot or something as he isn’t going to be finishing her anytime soon. As soon as anything lands the whole fight changes for Spidey.

Yeah. If this were a contest over some kind of objective, Peter would have *much* better odds. He's faster, more mobile, and much more skilled and experienced. Like, if it were "Grab the macguffin and escape", he'd win every time. Its just, when the victory condition is "incapacitate your opponent", and you have zero way to ever incapacitate your opponent. . .

Plus, if Spidey were swinging somewhere, she would have a chance at timing a leap and catching him. In order to jump that far, you have to have incredible acceleration and while he might be able to change course by shooting another web, it might not travel fast enough. He can't just change course in mid air by himself to avoid her.

Moon Knight vs Hawkeye:

Eh, Hawkeye's strongest arrows include crap like "shrinking targets", "temporarily disabling the Vision while intangible", and "blowing up Loki and knocking him on his ass". Hawkeye could *absolutely* do stuff to Moon Knight, the guy is supernaturally durable but he's not *that* tanky.

It mostly comes down to range. If they start too close, Moon Knight's physical advantages will be brought to melee too soon and Hawkeye loses. If they start too far, Hawkeye is going to hit the dude with an abundance of nasty trick arrows, and Moon Knight loses. Assuming 30 paces? Probably call it a coin flip.

She Hulk wins. Next up:

Moon Knight
moon-knight.gif

Vs Hawkeye
hawkeye-clint-barton.gif

Who you got peeps?!

Although Hawkeye has some powerful arrows, Moon Knights powers are not defined, to the point of being plot armour. Unless he had a shrink arrow, I don't see him being able to do enough damage to put Moon Knight down.

Depending which personality is in control Moon Knight is either nerdy and only mildly dangerous or a full on killing machine.

All in all, given Moon Knight has legitimate super powers that are "magic" I'll go Moon Knight.

Moon Knight. Next up:

Werewolf by Night
werewolf-by-night-jack-russell.gif

vs

Taskmaster

taskmaster-black-widow.gif

Who you got peeps?!

Assuming he transforms then Werewolf by Night

While Taskmaster has an unparalled amount of skills on a chip, armour and gadgets....she's still only human.

Werewolf by night is a supernatural monster capable of bending steel bars.

Werewolf by night would absolutely evicerate Taskmaster 10/10.

Moon Knight vs Hawkeye:

Eh, Hawkeye's strongest arrows include crap like "shrinking targets", "temporarily disabling the Vision while intangible", and "blowing up Loki and knocking him on his ass". Hawkeye could *absolutely* do stuff to Moon Knight, the guy is supernaturally durable but he's not *that* tanky.

It mostly comes down to range. If they start too close, Moon Knight's physical advantages will be brought to melee too soon and Hawkeye loses. If they start too far, Hawkeye is going to hit the dude with an abundance of nasty trick arrows, and Moon Knight loses. Assuming 30 paces? Probably call it a coin flip.
Good analysis. This is probably a similar case with a bunch of fast, agile, good melee fighters who have some durability but not that much against Hawkeye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"