Hype Trek Mountain Revisited

deathshead2 said:
You just so happens that I went to a night class on making ships go E. Bison. I will engage.

Can I push all the shiny buttons?

bison-ee7.gif
Deathshead you are now at helm. This is your OFFICIAL position. Now set a course to starbase 6969 to the Lesbian System.....engage.

Awesome. :up:

Half the nukes I hid in the ventilation system because I ran out of space, so mmmmk. :up:

The ship better not be stick or we will more than likely fly into the sun but here it gos.

Master Chief said:
Awesome. :up:

Half the nukes I hid in the ventilation system because I ran out of space, so mmmmk. :up:

*hands MC calzone and runs off to find the nukes* :D happy happy joy joy!

Good were there but we didn't real land we more like skillfully crashed.

Tsunulia said:
Captain Bison can Lehnsherr have a job on our ship too? :O
dialog-vega4.gif
Yes, he is at tactical now and security enforcement.

deathshead2 said:
Good were there but we didn't real land we more like skillfully crashed.

So that may explain this 6 foot metal rod sticking through my stomach :confused:

Tsunulia said:
So that may explain this 6 foot metal rod sticking through my stomach :confused:
I guess it does so while I wait here and help Tsunulia I suggest the captain goes and looks for those lesibians.I demand a briefing when you get back in full detail.

Okay I'm going to sweep the whole planet for stuff to kill. :O

bison-snk00.gif
I will gather an away team to analyze the Lesbian planet and see what we can.....DO with them. Teehee. Transporter room energize.

I wanna kill stuff too :( Stupid rod in my stomach :mad:

Master Chief said:
Okay I'm going to sweep the whole planet for stuff to kill. :O
dialog-vega4.gif
Do not fire until I command you to do so. If the lesbians down below are lipstick lesbians we will get to know them, but if they are butch lesbians and require no use of men at all then destroy them.

Why am I bleeding so perfusely? :confused:

I was outside for about six minutes. Seems there's a civil war going on between sexy lesbians, and fugly lesbians.

...And someone get some gauze for Tsunulia. :confused:

*captain beams up*
dialog-vega2.gif
QUICKLY the lesbians are all butch. Fire all weapons at the planet commander Chief.

But you missed the sexy lesbian side dude, they're pretty hot. :( I'll blow the hell out of the butch side with a magnesium bomb though.

Blow Stuff Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM

Master Chief said:
But you missed the sexy lesbian side dude, they're pretty hot. :( I'll blow the hell out of the butch side with a magnesium bomb though.
dialog-vega2.gif
Do not be confused!! The liptstick lesbians were mind controllers but are ALL butch!! They have no use for men so fire all weapons at the planet!!

When I poke at this rod in my stomach, it makes a squishey sound :p

Sweet. :o Okies, I'll drop a nuke. But the ship has to like... be a safe distance. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"