I am taking my wife to see Rachel Ray

Reaction score
She is going to be doing a book signing in the area and you have to wait in line to get a ticket to meet her. I hate this because they only have 300 tickets which mean I'll probably be camping out a Borders.

I'll get some earplugs or something, for Rachel Ray shouts... a lot

Waits patiently for "fat chick" comments aimed at Rachel Ray.

Rachael Ray is on my box of Wheat Thins. :huh:
It appears as though she is a Joker victim. :csad:

ShadowBoxing said:
Waits patiently for "fat chick" comments aimed at Rachel Ray.
I am just afraid some fat chick will try to fight me for my spot in line.

She can teach your wife how to cook, if she can't already. As James Evans said, a woman is only needed in two places: the bedroom and the kitchen. And if she's good, she'll bring a little of each into the other. :o

And shes boring too. Thats why she shouts, it creates fake excitement.

I should take my wife to see Rachael Ray and pray they make out. :up:

Mayor_McCheese said:
You might consider growing a set
You might want to consider browsing the forums more before you post, as everything we comment on is done in a clever tongue in cheek fashion.

Mayor_McCheese said:
You might consider growing a set
Go **** yourself b!tch this is part of my wife's Christmas gift since she has always wanted to meet her.:cmad:

Ben Urich said:
Rachael Ray is on my box of Wheat Thins. :huh:
It appears as though she is a Joker victim. :csad:

haha yeah i have her on my box too :down

Take a wedding sack and pull a Borat on her. :up:

shes losing it slowly,the bit with her husband and the flack she gets for her show and her running out of 30 minute meals,shes prolly going to break down and mabey take a vacation.I never thought she was that great a chef and often times her 30 minutes meals really had no place on the network,you could tell it was 30 minutes and often her quick methods of cooking ruined the meats in the dish.I always considerd her a breakdown waiting to happen,she,like most female chefs have a bad temper and often dont work well with most chefs obviously better then them.I couldent work with the women,i hate female chefs as it is but im sure shed be nuts in bed.I think her being couped up in the mountains gets to her now that things are rocky with her husband.

lol... Mayor McCheese said to "grow a pair"

if I was anywhere near Rachel Ray it'd be to fire a sniper rifle at her mouth..

and yes.. when she smiles she looks like she OD'ed on Smilexxx.

Wife: Hi, it's nice to meet you.
Rachael: HI I'M RACHAEL RAY!!!! :woot:
All Star Superman: My ears...

All-Star Superman said:
She is going to be doing a book signing in the area and you have to wait in line to get a ticket to meet her. I hate this because they only have 300 tickets which mean I'll probably be camping out a Borders.

A death ray is your friend.

electroluxdeathrayib8.jpg

WorthyStevens4 said:
Oh yeah? Well why don't you stop... humping your face, huh? :cmad:

Yeah, well... I am rubber and you are glue! :cmad:

WorthyStevens4 said:
Tis true. A Ravens loss makes me a sad panda. :csad:

How do you think I feel? I had the Ravens' D and Matt Stover on my fantasy team. :cmad::csad:

all star.... bring some earplugs with you... and make sure they came from Krypton. :(

Ben Urich said:
Yeah, well... I am rubber and you are glue! :cmad:

Mary had a little lamb, which was YOU! HA! :cmad: :huh:

How do you think I feel? I had the Ravens' D and Matt Stover on my fantasy team. :cmad::csad:

I wish I had done FFL this year. Jamal Lewis would have been one of my first picks. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"