I, BISON, just talked a girl I know into becoming a stripper.

E. Bison

Superhero
Reaction score
bison-ee7.gif
I FREAKIN RULE!! Admit it!! Anyways, last night this girl and her boyfriend were over at my crib just chilin' and all. So this chick was talking about how she needs a job and I totally went all out and was talking bout how they are hiring at this local strip bar. Funny thing is that I even talked HER BOYFRIEND into taking her to apply. She did apply today and was hired on the spot!! Hilarious!! I'm soooo manipulative!! So what do you guys think? FOSHIZZLE!! HUH!

That is so awesome, I'll give your lame schtick a pass.

You, good sir, are ****ing awesome.

Awesome, Mr. Bison. :D How goes the re-organization of Shadaloo, btw? I am interested in a post.

dialog-vega3.gif
At first she was reluctant because she is small and half Japanese/Mexican. So I completely sweet talked her and made her feel good about herself and convinced her that she could do it. I also filled her head with dreams about money, domination and control of men, and seduction. It sooo worked. I didn't think it would actually work but I told her of some girls I know who worked there and how they could recommend her. THEY DID! AND SHE GOT HIRED!!

bison-msh8.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! HILARIOUS!!

E. Bison said:
At first she was reluctant because she is small and half Japanese/Mexican. So I completely sweet talked her and made her feel good about herself and convinced her that she could do it. I also filled her head with dreams about money, domination and control of men, and seduction. It sooo worked. I didn't think it would actually work but I told her of some girls I know who worked there and how they could recommend her. THEY DID! AND SHE GOT HIRED!!

Mexican and Japanese... quite the combo.

I went to High school with a dude who was half Chinese half Cajun.

Maxwell Smart said:
Mexican and Japanese... quite the combo.

I went to High school with a dude who was half Chinese half Cajun.
dialog-vega2.gif
THAT'S STUPID.....MAKE FUN OF HIM!!

"H...hey, I didn't know Cajun was Chinese food, hahaha!!"

PWN3R RANGER said:
Who are you to doubt Bison? The man is a serious professional.

LOL I've never seen a gansta kitten. :eek:

How awkward will it be for her boyfriend if you started paying regularly for a lap dance?

Socrates said:
How awkward will it be for her boyfriend if you started paying regularly for a lap dance?

That would be both an awesome AND pleasurable burn.

1085635345618.jpg
I have to confess to you guys that this girl is pretty cute and I wanted to see her naked. So the only reason I did all this was so I can have an excuse to see her naked. HILARIOUS!!

Ah, sending a young and obviously naive girl into a terrible crowd and down a usually self-destructive path.

Admiral_N8 said:
Ah, sending a young and obviously naive girl into a terrible crowd and down a usually self-destructive path.
bison3.bmp
She is in college right now and when she figures out that she's making more money stripping than she would staying in college she will eventually drop out. Most girls who claim to strip only to survive and pay for college end up dropping out for this reason.

Bison_shocked.jpg
OH GOD!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?! Have I corrupted an innocent? Have I introduced someone into a downard spiral of indulgence and flesh?

m_bison_sfa2.gif
I, Bison, am a raging homosexual who loves the taste of giraffe penis.:o

ThePenguin said:
m_bison_sfa2.gif
I, Bison, am a raging homosexual who loves the taste of giraffe penis.:o
dialog-vega5.gif
Boy aren't you stupid. What you just described with the giraffe is a ZOOPHILE not a homosexual. Next time try and keep your Hatorade to yourself before you make yourself look stupid.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega5.gif
Boy aren't you stupid. What you just described with the giraffe is a ZOOPHILE not a homosexual. Next time try and keep your Hatorade to yourself before you make yourself look stupid.
MALE giraffe penis. :) So now you enjoy both beastiality and the taste of penis.:o

ThePenguin said:
MALE giraffe penis. :) So now you enjoy both beastiality and the taste of penis.:o
vega_4.gif
A person who likes animal, whether male or female, is a Zoophile. The term homosexual only applies to those who like the same sex. Since your term applies outside of the human race it is Zoophilia. So like I said, keep your hatorade to yoself, foolio.

E. Bison said:
vega_4.gif
A person who likes animal, whether male or female, is a Zoophile. The term homosexual only applies to those who like the same sex. Since your term applies outside of the human race it is Zoophilia. So like I said, keep your hatorade to yoself, foolio.
Damn you Bison. :( *puts hatorade away* But maybe you've been a giraffe all along?:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"