I, BISON, just talked a girl I know into becoming a stripper.

E Bison you must document this. videos pictures. various undergarments.

Thats probably the most racist name Ive ever seen here. Its worse than Anne Frank.

I don't think it's "funny" at all.......it won't be funny for the girl if she makes a heap of money, and it won't be funny for her boyfriend if they end up breaking up because of her new profession.

E. Bison said:
bison-ee7.gif
I FREAKIN RULE!! Admit it!! Anyways, last night this girl and her boyfriend were over at my crib just chilin' and all. So this chick was talking about how she needs a job and I totally went all out and was talking bout how they are hiring at this local strip bar. Funny thing is that I even talked HER BOYFRIEND into taking her to apply. She did apply today and was hired on the spot!! Hilarious!! I'm soooo manipulative!! So what do you guys think? FOSHIZZLE!! HUH!

you're manipulative, huh? how about manipulating me into thinking you're cool, or something?

E. Bison said:

This is a Bison post it it's entirety.

I wanted to preserve it because you'll notice the lack of shtick and missing reference to the MK character. Dont really see these very often.

Thank you and carry on :)

NHawk19 said:
This is a Bison post it it's entirety.

I wanted to preserve it because you'll notice the lack of shtick and missing reference to the MK character. Dont really see these very often.

Thank you and carry on :)
Street Fighter...how could you not know that

Bison,your lucky her punk of a boyfriend didnt kick your ass.If he was any kind of boyfriend he would have..and then whipped his girls ass for even thinking about that"stripper" buisness

dialog-vega4.gif
It's cuz I come off VERY charismatic EVEN to guys!! This guy would care from anyone else but the fact that I was complimenting his girl for looking sexy, lovely, and very adorable blinded him to what I was doing.

dialog-vega3.gif
It was like the whole gimmick on that episode of South Park where the Japanese kept throwing the Americans off guard by bragging to them about how big their penises were. I was blowing up the guys ego telling him how he could have bragging rights for having a stripper girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"