Transformers I Can't Find 'Bumblebee' or 'StarScream' Anywhere?!? ... :(

Speaking of Thundercracker, why the hell does he exist. He IS Starscream essentially.

He exists because Hasbro loves releasing pointless repaints. It's one of the things they're known for when it comes to Transformers.

when i meant the paint would come off, i meant like the red designs on it, like the letters, i noticed on one box had one letter scratch off, and checked out the other box and it was fine.. no scracthes or anything

Hey all. Got Dreadwing and Leader Brawl. :woot: But not in my state. :cmad: But I got them nonetheless.

Congrats dood!

About time! Good for you, man :up:
I'm telling you. I will probably never find them in my state. Thats why I gotta go two states over. lol

Anyway, I haven't opened Brawl yet, but Dreadwing is pretty sexy. Saw some voyager Ops and Megs at the two places I went to. The ToysRus I went to had a lot of Leader Brawl. 6-7.

yeah...the last couple times i've been to TRU they haven't had any less then 12 leader Brawls.

The secret location of all the '08 BB's has been found!

Bumbles.jpg

This was taken on September 08th. The count on total '08 BB figures in the store, 200. The case assortment, out of 16 deluxes in a case.
6 X Bumblebee
2 X Arcee
2 X Dreadwing
2 X Bonecrusher
2 X Swindle
1 X Wreckage
1 X Scorponok

The mystical and secret location of this land of BB a plenty? France. All the '08 BB you could ever need are in France right now.

But before you book a plane ticket. Consider the price.
bumbles1.jpg

1 Euro ~1.37 USD, so that BB costs around $24.78. As the practice for the European price is take the USD MSRP and change the $ sign to a Euro sign.

That throbbing sensation is the kick in the balls. :oldrazz:

Since this isn't my story I have to give credit.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=150573

That picture is fairly infuriating...Meanwhile, I've resorted to buying Longarm just to get a "New Transformers" fix.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, man i thuoght that was walmart, darn it, if only all the walmarts, and targets would look like that here in U.S. we would all be happy ..... :(

Why the hell aren't retailers in the US stocked like that? I went to WM tonight and they had a lot of voyager OP, Megatrons, Thundercracker and Rescue Ratchets. Not a single movie deluxe fig though.

^Simple, people buy them. Quickly. Assuming that they hadn't just restocked that morning. I've seen Wally worlds and TRU's stocked almost like that on their restocking and the day after. Which is Monday and Tues day respectively.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, man i thuoght that was walmart, darn it, if only all the walmarts, and targets would look like that here in U.S. we would all be happy ..... :(
According the guy who made the thread I linked and took the pics I *ahem* borrowed, it's one of the big toy store chains in France. Similar to TRU I guess.

Actually...I was talking to one of the managers at WM today, as he was in the TF aisle talking to another manager and he was telling me they can't get any deluxe class figs at all from Hasbro. They keep trying to get them, but Hasbro either doesn't have any to send them or they just aren't sending them to this specific WM.

Speaking of Thundercracker, why the hell does he exist. He IS Starscream essentially.
Cause they used as much of the Diaclone as they could.

Green Scar[B said:
][/B]He exists because Hasbro loves releasing pointless repaints. It's one of the things they're known for when it comes to Transformers.
Not quite, they just picked it up from Takara. SS and TC are the two deco's that Takara released the F-15 Jet robo in for the Diaclone line (they were the bad guy vehicles). Skywarp is the repaint. And just about every Diaclone car robo figure had an emergency vehicle repaint/remold. We know them as Red Alert, Inferno, Prowl, and Ratchet. But Takara also made a cop car version of Sunstreaker.

I've got a spare open '08 Bumblebee. The only thing wrong with him is loose ball joints on his right arm and right leg. Who's interested?

They had at least 10 StarScreams at Target in both the movie and repaint versions in Eugene a couple of days ago. Booyah.

Speaking of which...does anyone have pictures of the Ironhide repaint that's coming out?

Its lame actually. Its a light blue instead of black. I have no clue why they would make him blue and not his G1 design, red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"