I found my pussyCAT! part 2

Holly Goodhead

Avenger
Reaction score
For those of you who didn't get to see my other thread before EXCELSIOR deleted it, here's part 2.

I got my black cat, Miss Kitty, for my birthday in 2001.
Summer 2003 she disappeared while our house was going under major interior changes.
By winter 2003, I pretty much gave up looking for her, thinking she died from the cold weather.

Last night, I was standing on my back patio talking on my cell..and I saw my cat wandering around my neighbors backyard.

We were seperated by 2 fences, a sprinkler, and my crazy Korean neighbors so I couldnt get near her. I watched her walk under the Koreans back fence and go into the woods that are behind our houses.

There;s a house that's back there somewhere and today I'm gonna drive over there and ask for my cat back. :up:

Be sure to bring your picture of her as proof that she's yours.

good luch with that .

Boom said:
Be sure to bring your picture of her as proof that she's yours.

I never took any pictures with me and the cat together..but I found 3 pics of her from 2003.
She;s declawed in the front. Spayed. Has a grey patch on her throat. Yellow eyes and she's a long haired cat sooo if that's not enough proof then I'll steal her at night.

waite didnt you say you were going to go spy on your neighbours last night that had your cat. ? Im assuming you didnt do that.

Kaleb said:
waite didnt you say you were going to go spy on your neighbours last night that had your cat. ? Im assuming you didnt do that.

Yeah, Im gonna walk into the woods at night for 20 minutes. no way

You should just kidnap the cat.

let me get in once more

Come on mods. Keep it open :(.

Good luck Holly.

I want to hear how this ends, actually, so it would be nice if it was left open. :up:

jag

besides there is no reason to close it, except for that Holly made it

My aurnt has catnapped a cat how she is paying for the vet bills for it, what a dumbass :)

By the way, what if the cat doesn`t want to come home?

Exploding Boy said:
besides there is no reason to close it, except for that Holly made it
Good reason, then :o

Just kidding. I too am interested in how this turns out, so it'd be swell if you left it open

See what a difference three letters can make?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"