This pissed me off BIG time.....

On a related note, has anyone else seen the video of the Marines in Iraq throwing a puppy off a cliff?
:down

I wish I was making this up, but I'm not. The story I posted was the story she told me. Now if she's ********ting me, well then, that's ****ed up.

It just sounds a little over the top. Did you see the dead kitten? Were there any other witnesses? People in animal control, despite what you've seen on cartoons and TV, generally care for animals...which is why they do what they do. It seems a little excessive for someone to break a cats neck over this. *shrug*

Yeah, you may wanna let someone know about that, man. From the actual city. Where was this at, south side, you said? Just make sure you have some proof, you know how people get when they're cornered.

Did your neighbor ever talk to the couple that moved in about why they kept calling the cops and eventually animal control about this. Continuously setting everything up again could have just gotten the couple even more pissed off. Seems like this incident could have been avoided with a little communication and both sides agreeing to a comprimise. The couple may have had some legimate concerns with stray cats being so close to their home.

The animal control officer was definitely wrong and should be reported though.

I'm still having trouble believing the story. Did he see the dead kitten? He's getting this story second hand from the "offender" so it's tough for me to put a lot of credibility into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"