The Dark Knight I guess joker just applies make-up after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been saying that since page 5. Look at the thread now.
yeah. look at it now. the same basic arguments for 800 pages. and likely to continue for hundreds more until the movie comes out and it's settled whether or not it's "just make-up." and then that part of the argument will disappear and people will continue "Debating" about whether or not it's okay, as if it mattered.

Well duh. :o

On the other hand, one can argue that there must also be some sort of guideline or blueprint set, to prevent negative alterations/deviations. It's not a no-holds-barred, in name of creativity, type of situation. However, the debate is in what is within these guidelines. Which makes the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round...

I never said otherwise. In my original post to Nicky that is what it was all about. So.....................................

yeah. look at it now. the same basic arguments for 800 pages. and likely to continue for hundreds more until the movie comes out and it's settled whether or not it's "just make-up." and then that part of the argument will disappear and people will continue "Debating" about whether or not it's okay, as if it mattered.

As if anything matters that we've been discussing for the past year...

If you've read this thread, you would have seen some of the great discussion not only about make-up, but the Joker's psyche.

Meh; I'm surprised it took so long for us to get this far.

You've described the fundamentals of every single message board ever created.

You can call the new thread: "Bleach or not to Bleach?...that is the question."

What does any thread on this board matter, outside of the interests of those who choose to participate? Argument or agreement; it's all inherently the same, just different sides, none of which is going to have some grand impact beyond personal utility.

This thread went past whether or not makeup in featured in the movie a long time ago. It's more about character analysis and composition. It'll die when people choose to no longer discuss it with no reason to expire prior to that.

As if anything matters that we've been discussing for the past year...

If you've read this thread, you would have seen some of the great discussion not only about make-up, but the Joker's psyche.
i know. but joker's psyche can be discussed anywhere. my whole thing is that at the end of the day people are so adamant about both sides, that the debates are unnecessary. but it doesn't matter. i don't come in here and try to bash the thread. you guys can talk about it all you want =)

every once in awhile i just wanna persuade the dropping of the debate.

You've described the fundamentals of every single message board ever created.
yep. although, i think they were created for people who help other people. not to argue. don't matter, again, because it doesn't affect me. i don't read the thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"