I met a very attractive waitress

It looks like he logged off.

Equint77 said:
Heather9.jpg
:up:.

Lackey said:
do you think Ghostrider is still reading this thread?

If he is, I hope this thread helped exorcise some of his naivete.

jag

Equint77 said:
it never ceases to amaze me the lack of common sense or experience....

Hooters girls are there for your dumb asses to spend money and make you think they like you.... it's a glorified gogo bar minus the dancing. If they can make you spend 100 dollars on chicken wings... they'll tell you you're cute... and if you give them a good tip they'll probably wink and call you sweetie.

I remember when I went to the hooters in LA last year.... the women in there were smoking but their charade didn't fool me. I've been down that road before.... besides I had a girl with me already. :o
Word of Wisdom.

Speaking of your avatar Erzengel, you know who had a sexy voice? Wonder Woman on the Super Friends. Very distinctive. I don't usually go for those smoky, tough sounding voices on a chick but hers was hot.
She's like some of the chicks here, where I don't ever want to see what the actress looked like 'cause it would ruin it.

Superman=Routh said:
just be yourself
What are you talking about the girl doesn't like him she likes his money. I mean come on now. If she liked him she would have asked for his number or he would have asked for her number. She is just playing the game only this one doesn't have to take her clothes off to do so. But if he thinks he has a shot be my guess and go for it.

Ghostrider87 can't you see true love when it's in front of you?
Carmen only wants you for your money and good looks.
Lettica is the one who really loves you for what you are on the inside, she's not shallow.

BTW, I heard that Lettica is a hardcore Cubs fan:up:

Duende Verde said:
Ghostrider87 can't you see true love when it's in front of you?
Carmen only wants you for your money and good looks.
Lettica is the one who really loves you for what you are on the inside, she's not shallow.

BTW, I heard that Lettica is a hardcore Cubs fan:up:
I heard Lettica is Hardcore period:eek:

the "just be yourself" thing won't work for him.... he'd probably talk her out of his life. :(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Speaking of your avatar Erzengel, you know who had a sexy voice? Wonder Woman on the Super Friends. Very distinctive. I don't usually go for those smoky, tough sounding voices on a chick but hers was hot.
She's like some of the chicks here, where I don't ever want to see what the actress looked like 'cause it would ruin it.

It's safe to search for them. I have and two of the three voices over the years were from ladies that looked hot. The third one, Constance Cawlfield, I only saw her in her 50's and she didn't look hot then, but she might have been once.

Superman=Routh said:
This ARFO you all speak off does it speak of the future?:)
It speaks of the heart, helps us learn about ourselves. It's an inspiration, but also a reflection, plus almost EVERY meal starts with it.

Equint77 said:
the "just be yourself" thing won't work for him.... he'd probably talk her out of his life. :(
He should sing her the song "I'm in love with a stripper":o

WOW wilhelm tell me other words of wisdom that I have missed since I have been away.

Now I feel privileged I already got to see the Ghostrider&Carmen show over in the fanfic forum. I really want to know what went through your head when you posted this GR.

lol.. does that mean this is all a fanfic? oh man.

Equint77 said:
lol.. does that mean this is all a fanfic? oh man.
Is it safe to say GR can be put in the JAL, GAH, jplaya, kd chart yet?

DOG LIPS said:
Is it safe to say GR can be put in the JAL, GAH, jplaya, kd chart yet?

they're like gremlins.. they're multiplying. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"