World I Miss X-men Evolution!!!!!

Dude Evolution had a crappy ending and they draged it on by showing little blocks at a time, I stoped watching it but started up again after they got a deeper story plot.

spider-hunter said:
evolution kicked ass,

so did the 90's one,i miss the 90's more than anything,all the episodes of friends on t.v
the spiderman animated series,the batman animated series.
i guess it depends on what generation your from to like a t.v show.

Hey Spider,

:xmen: The 90's cartoon comes on every Saturday morning at 11:30 on ABC Family channel. I always make sure that I watch it and my kids who are 3 and 2 love it as well. My son who is three can name all the main characters of the X-Men. I think it is fantastic. LOL! Go X-Men! They ROCK! They also loved watching the Evolution cartoon.:xmen:

~RogueyStars2004~

listen to this, i saw EVERY EP.....but the last one, and havnt seen it yet, does anyone know the name of the ep, or have the file they can send me so i can see it, please, thanks

-R

The last episode would be "Ascension- Part Two".

I haven't even seen season 4! It never got aired where I live.

Yeah! It was obviously aired where I live but I miss every single episode! They need to skip the first two seasons and just release DVDS of the last two!!

How so? You can't just come into a forum where everyone's been talking about how much they loved it and simply say it "sucks" without providing any logical argument. So, we will get "mad" and call you an idiot and a "newbie". Personally, I would love to see what it is about the show that you don't like.

The show was tight it was just getting better, and then they killed it. Liquid sad. Tear. Holla.

I loved X-men Evolution very much, seasons 1-3 really captivated me.

I feel the entirety of season 4 was a waste.

The gross underpowering of foes like Apocolypse and Omega Red (X23 beats Omega Red with a *kick* and Logan beats him with a trip! Rogue defeats a 7'4 600 pound Apocolypse, powers or not... just... *sigh*) really ticked me off. And how Rogue effortlessly saved the day where everyone else could not. I felt season 4 wasted whole episodes (the second X-23 episode was aweful) and I feel that they could have saved us time, by not doing foolish things like introduce Legion in one episode as a villain, a potentally major one, and then never seeing him again.

I did love the show though, aside from season 4.

I am infact on an RPG for it, still.

It was a great show, and really deserved 2-3 more seasons on the air. But to say the least, season 4 did not impress me, and did waste a lot of time that they could have spent on better things.

usagicassidy said:
How so? You can't just come into a forum where everyone's been talking about how much they loved it and simply say it "sucks" without providing any logical argument. So, we will get "mad" and call you an idiot and a "newbie". Personally, I would love to see what it is about the show that you don't like.

I'll tell you why it sucks. First of all Wolverine looked like a wimp, nightcrawler was just ******ed, when one of the X-kids would have a problems' they always said something like " look's like someone has a math test or school final's getting to you Huh? Something dumb like that. Prof. X was as good of a teacher as Bush is Pres. The fights were lame, the story lines were thin and WHy the Hell didi they change Toad's name? That is why I think XME sucks, And yes I am a "Newbie" and I'm going to make everyone on this site Know my name. Thank You.

The show was nice. It started slow, but it did get better. Newbie howder it wasnt that bad, and SS2 it wasnt that great. It was in between. Holla.

Newbie please remove the voltron lion from your a@#. Thank you.

Newbie Howder-"Im the dungeon master"

super saiyan 2 said:
Ha Ha Take that and smoke it howder. jerk

Just so that everyone knows...."super saiyan 2" and "david howder" are the same person...he is arguing with himself in a couple of threads....he now has 7 days off to think upon why that was not a good thing to do.

Hey C. Lee,

Am I the same person as anyone else?

You know, I've argued with A LOT of people in my time, but I just can't seem to remember if I've ever gotten into a heated debate with MYSELF before...:rolleyes:

I know I have. Like this one time, I stood in front of the refrigerator, getting into a passioned argument with myself over whether or not I should eat the last slice of cake. I wasn't hungry, but it was the last slice of cake, you know?

But yeah, usually when a moderator says that two people are the same person, they've checked on things.

Peoples is crazy onna Internet. Most will do ANYTHING to get attention, even stage an argument with themselves.

Toonami isn't available where I live. It truly sucks because there are so many more reasons to watch the channel aside from Evo....

Cyclops said:
Peoples is crazy onna Internet.

I saw this and the only thing I could think of was seeing Albert Einstein saying it and with Bugs Bunnys voice.... It's been a long day...

Wow howder/ss2 is a crazy muthafludpucker. Anywho, who wants grape koolaid. Holla.

Gambit8370 said:
Hey C. Lee,

Am I the same person as anyone else?

You know, I've argued with A LOT of people in my time, but I just can't seem to remember if I've ever gotten into a heated debate with MYSELF before...:rolleyes:
Well, I thought you were me for a while....but we talked it over for a week or two, and now I plead the Fifth.

Surely you remember that time last year when you got mad at yourself for....hey, wait a second...how would I know about that...unless....I were you, or you were me, or...........schizophrenia, the multi player game you play by yourself.

????? if a man makes love to himself does that mean he is a homosexual, or a rapist if he didnt want to do but forced himself to. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm. Holla.

i think you can get all the episodes off of people from ebay! :xmen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"