I need a question answered?

she never asks for your opinion about her gross relationships?

know we talk, and I cant ever get my real opinon out. Shes a muscian, diehard muscian being recorded later! But when she sees a man she has eyes for from age 30-53 so far she goes all gooey.

I mean i just think its a father figure thing, but i dont want to sound like an ass ever saying that.

Sometimes being a true friend means saying things the other person doesn't want to hear.

ask her why she likes him.

Cause no matter how many times he can be rude, hes still anice guy to her. Plus he was a musician in the 70s. and shes dreamy for those men. Now he works helping others out, who want music knowledge. I know why, I just lock up when i say what i want to say.

well, like Angui said, man up and tell like it is, or she's going to keep making the same mistakes.

Next time your hanging out go with to a supermarket with her. Pass by the Depends aisle, then bring him up and see if she makes the connection.:)

well, like Angui said, man up and tell like it is, or she's going to keep making the same mistakes.

Next time your hanging out go with to a supermarket with her. Pass by the Depends aisle, then bring him up and see if she makes the connection.:)

I joke around about it though like go after these guys..

Pouyan of SKSK, hes 26 short loves to eat and is in middle east decent.
Tyson Stevens of SKSK, long hair like she likes young and a vocalist. Both from Gilbert.

Or I will go on some extreme SCREAMO guys. Or some guys from places like the goth music scene. AS joking of course, but i know she has to catch my drift. It has to be, she knows i do that.

I do appricate the opinons. Cause I am understanding that while there are disrespectful men and women to themself and there partners, there are still people out there that find when a man discusses who he sleeps with as if she were a tool is very disrespectful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"