Superman Returns I saw the trailer at the cinema.

Jakomus

Civilian
Reaction score
Today I went to see the Da Vinci Code with my friends, and I was expecting to see the old teaser from November (because in the UK we are a bit behind) but to my surprise I saw the latest one released a few weeks ago. It's a lot better than it was on my computer, the SFX looks tons better.

Of course there was an X3 trailer too. But for some reason it was the first X3 trailer (which is strange, because it comes out next thursday) so X3 kind of looked bad. I suppose that's helping us against the competition.

Jakomus said:
Today I went to see the Da Vinci Code with my friends, and I was expecting to see the old teaser from November (because in the UK we are a bit behind) but to my surprise I saw the latest one released a few weeks ago. It's a lot better than it was on my computer, the SFX looks tons better.

Of course there was an X3 trailer too. But for some reason it was the first X3 trailer (which is strange, because it comes out next thursday) so X3 kind of looked bad. I suppose that's helping us against the competition.

Good for you Jakomus :up:

I don't understand why in some UK cinemas they have showed the second full trailer and in others the "old" (two weeks ago) trailer.

But the saddest thing is that here in Italy they havent' showed any full trailer...only the teaser :mad:
I wait for X3...

I haven't ****ing seen any here in my town.. i guess the place is like deliverence or something.

:mad:

Ita-KalEl said:
I don't understand why in some UK cinema they have showed the second full trailer and in others the "old" (two weeks ago) trailer.

But the saddest thing is that here in Italy they havent' showed any full trailer...only the teaser :mad:
I wait for X3...

The same in Russia. We will get full movie only on July 27th :( :mad: :down

Its been moved to july 10th in england..i'm thinking its going to come sooner than that.

Hey, I too saw the trailer at Cinema, yesterday with Poseidon. Though the hall wasn't really full, I could hear a few positive murmurs when the flash screen for the trailer came up. But, let me say that in India we dont get much reaction for trailers so the response was mooted. However, coming back to the trailer, it was awesome watching it on the big screen. It absolutely rocked and I thought was better than the MI3 trailer which followed it. Those who complained about it obviously didn't see it on the big screen, it was goosebumps stuff, but then I am a Superman tragic.

I wonder if they'll show the first or the second full trailer. I'm afraid that it'll be the first one (that IMO is good too), because they have to dub it...

Ita-KalEl said:
I wonder if they'll show the first or the second full trailer. I'm afraid that it'll be the first one (that IMO is good too), because they have to dub it...

They dub the trailers?

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Its been moved to july 10th in england..i'm thinking its going to come sooner than that.

You are lucky :)

I will be able to see it only at the end of July :(!

Showtime029 said:
Life is good in America.

medium_euro_vs_america_jpg.jpg

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
I haven't ****ing seen any here in my town.. i guess the place is like deliverence or something.

:mad:

*plucks opening notes of "Dueling Banjos" on guitar...* ;) :D

Ita-KalEl said:
I don't understand why in some UK cinemas they have showed the second full trailer and in others the "old" (two weeks ago) trailer.

I wait for X3...

HE SAID IT WAS THE FIRST ONE.

R_y_u said:
Dont listen to the English - they lie

I'm english sir...please apologise for that remark unless you are joking..if so add an ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"