• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Days of Future Past I wish Disney could get the rights from Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but money talks and if Marvel is serious about getting certain characters back who could solidify the potential of epic comic book films in the future, then here's to Disney/Marvel making $omething happen.

I was just responding to the question that was clearly addressed to me Sir... The objective wasn't to make any assumptions. My comment was in reference to most of the feedback in this thread.

I regret not having time to read "every Marvel-themed section of this forum" But if you wish for me to discontinue responding in this thread, I will comply.

I'm not here to bash X-men, nor did I create this thread. I'm simply adhering to it's topic which clearly states: "I wish Disney could get the rights from Fox". Which is something that I wish was true as well...

The admins haven't locked or moved this thread to another forum so by your own advice perhaps you should disregard to this particular thread since you obviously don't like topic.

Right or wrong..?

Wow...Ironically enough, I feel the same way about people paying to see Comic book films make by Fox. I mean if people who complain about them, stop watching them then Fox wont make them anymore...

Now I'm not here to personally annoy anyone, nor am I forcing anyone to post in this thread who doesn't want to...Plus this thread isn't about me. I'm just drawn to it like everyone else is I guess.

But if I've learned anything today its that even when two opinions defer you can still make use of them in a positive light.

For that I thank you.
Everything is said and done so

erased.jpg

I was just responding to the question that was clearly addressed to me Sir... The objective wasn't to make any assumptions. My comment was in reference to most of the feedback in this thread.

Well, the first assumption you shouldn't make is that I'm to be referred to as "sir". :cwink:

I regret not having time to read "every Marvel-themed section of this forum" But if you wish for me to discontinue responding in this thread, I will comply.

I regret that because you haven't take then the time to read through the other forums, specifically, the forum regarding the previous X-Men movies, because if you had, you would clearly see that

a) none of your points are new
b) you are hardly the first to boycott a Fox comic book film
c) the obvious frustrations with the studio over their handling of all of these franchises have been vented by virtually everyone you're lecturing here.

I'm not here to bash X-men, nor did I create this thread. I'm simply adhering to it's topic which clearly states: "I wish Disney could get the rights from Fox". Which is something that I wish was true as well...

No, what you are doing is making ridiculous assumptions about the people here because they're not immediately rallying up to agree with you. If you really want the reasons why they're not, I advise you again to read points a, b, and c again.

The admins haven't locked or moved this thread to another forum so by your own advice perhaps you should disregard to this particular thread since you obviously don't like topic.

Right or wrong..?

It's locked now. I would advise...again...that you use a more respectful tone towards the other members of this forum when it comes to those whose opinion you disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"