The Dark Knight I wonder if they are going to...

Sinful.games

Civilian
Reaction score
Show batmans gay side?

Since the start batman has always been abit of gay (not that its anything wrong with that) and I wonder if we´r going to se scenes like this...

Batman_panel_-_Robin_what_have_I_done_to_you.jpg

or this...

Batbed.jpg

I know that I´m going to get flamed for this but its really a serious question and I´m really searching for an serious answer...

Sinful.games said:
I know that I´m going to get flamed for this but its really a serious question and I´m really searching for an serious answer...

Yeah, right. Dude, if you're going to be a troll, be original about it. This topic was old decades ago.

what is an troll? is that the small people living in caves? what does they have to do with batman? :confused:

chintai80 said:
Get. Out. Now.

LOL How do you tell someone to get out of their own post hahahaha

But I agree Get out Buddy :mad:

Ronny Shade said:
That's awesome, Face. I'm going to start saying that.

I got a good idea! put that in your sig.:up:

Two Face said:
Two words: You're idiot!

why do you offend me without reason? I just posted a question and this is the answers I get??..well your the idiot mother****er..and you parents..and your grandma and your pets and your car.....and your job and your apartment and your comicbook collection..and your sister...and your brother...and I wont forget the batman poster on the wall...damn right thats an idiot too....:mad:

Sinful.games said:
why do you offend me without reason? I just posted a question and this is the answers I get??..well your the idiot mother****er..and you parents..and your grandma and your pets and your car.....and your job and your apartment and your comicbook collection..and your sister...and your brother...and I wont forget the batman poster on the wall...damn right thats an idiot too....:mad:

Oh No he got on the car Get him:mad:

Sinful.games said:

first of all you offend my favour hero by starting a stupid question.
Second was offening my family:mad: I only a said "idiot" you took it TO personal matter but hey you wanna act like idiot that'sd fine with me also you said yourself:

Sinful.games said:
I know that I´m going to get flamed for this .

Me calling a idiot is NOT "flamed" I can assure you that there will be worse people who will call you nastier things

How dare you get on the mans car like that you dont know what kind of car he drives :D

Two Face said:
Second was offening my family:mad: I only a said "idiot" you took it TO personal matter but hey you wanna act like idiot that'sd fine with me also you said yourself:

Me calling a idiot is NOT "flamed" I can assure you that there will be worse people who will call you nastier things

So your getting emotional over some fictional character??? Man I love comics and all (even batman) but your taking this waay to serious...I would never call you anything stupid over some bull**** drawn on a piece of paper....sóooo you are irrelevant from now on...bye bye little baby find refuge in a fictional character that you will never find anywhere else...

tell your sister I said hi..

Sinful.games said:
So your getting emotional over some fictional character??? Man I love comics and all (even batman) but your taking this waay to serious...I would never call you anything stupid over some bull**** drawn on a piece of paper....sóooo you are irrelevant from now on...bye bye little baby find refuge in a fictional character that you will never find anywhere else...

tell your sister I said hi..

"emotional"??
What the hell are you talking?? I'm no emotional you're one who called me "mother****er , bull****" now you're insulting me and my sister

Two Face said:
"emotional"??
What the hell are you talking?? I'm no emotional you're one who called me "mother****er , bull****" now you're insulting me and my sister

Two Face said:

So becuz I "offended" your favourite hero you seem it plausable to call me an idiot???
If thats not emotional I dont know what is...

Two Face said:
"emotional"??

Yeah that was wrong.

Hey Face is your sister single and between the ages of 20-25?:D

Sinful.games said:
So becuz I "offended" your favourite hero you seem it plausable to call me an idiot???
If thats not emotional I dont know what is...

No, it's plausible to call you that because you offended his hero by asking an idiotic question...hence the term "idiot"

kytrigger said:
No, it's plausible to call you that because you offended his hero by asking an idiotic question...hence the term "idiot"

and what "batcave" did you crawl out from?

lol @ all theese underage emotional nerds

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"