I wrote a (157 page) script for “Resident Evil” reboot

WitchTrialz

Wicked
Reaction score
Happy Valentines everyone!

My name is Alex, and I want to share my first draft of a (157 page) script for my vision of a “Resident Evil” film series reboot.

Here’s some quick preliminaries:

- I started this project around December of 2017. I started drafting and writing this script on a whim. But, it evolved into something I’m pretty proud of.

So instead of it sitting on my shelf, I wanted to share my vision with everyone here.

- In my perfect world, this Resident Evil reboot series would be a three film arch. But, all films would be written to act as stand alone horror movies with their own unique “genre” feel.

- Film 1, in my mind, is very “grind house” oriented. It would be a showcase for modern practical effects, and just a fun R rated romp.

*Forewarning: this script contains lots of foul language and scary situations*

- I don’t plan on writing scripts for films “2” and “3” in the near future, unless of course the community actually likes what I’ve made here.

- Be aware that I have changed the lore to fit my narrative. In this cinematic universe, the events of “Resident Evil Zero” do NOT take place.

A couple of new characters are introduced, whom are based upon other characters.

The characterizations from “Albert Wesker”, “Lisa Trevor”, “Oswell Spencer” and others have changed slightly to fit my narrative.

- and lastly, PLEASE be aware that I have little experience with film writing as I am self taught.

There will be many unconventional things written in this script to help demonstrate my vision. It HAS been given a rough edit, but there are probably still mistakes throughout, so apologies.

PLEASE ENJOY, and critique!

(Also, the bottom link is to a YouTube playlist for the music mentioned in the script. Listen along as they’re mentioned!)

Resident Evil soundtrack - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"