If a girl hit me, I'd hit back.

If a girl hits ON you... that's okay, right?

Abaddon said:
Yeah,that'll make her want to stop.:o
Yes,it would. Laughing at a girl gets to her the most,and once she realizes you're not affected at all by her hitting you,she'd get bored and stop. :confused:

Or you could just block her the first time and think of a quirky one liner. :O

Lackey said:
Guys! guys! no one should tolerate physical abuse. If a girl started hitting you, you should curl up in a ball until she stops and then call the police.

Sucking your thumb?

DBella said:
If a girl hits ON you... that's okay, right?

Of course,unless she's fugly.But even that at least helps boost confidence.

Sabretooth said:
Yes,it would. Laughing at a girl gets to her the most,and once she realizes you're not affected at all by her hitting you,she'd get bored and stop. :confused:

Or you could just block her the first time and think of a quirky one liner. :O

Oh,I think you're very,very wrong.:o:down

Anyway, if a girl hits me. I'd hit back. But I guess that is okay since I am a girl. If a guy hits me, I'll get my bazooka.
If you're going to do that, you should use a Flame thrower for another girl.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
If you're going to do that, you should use a Flame thrower for another girl.
I'd rather fight with my hands and teeth, thanks. :o

If a chick ever assaulted me, I'd take measures to restrain her, but I wouldn't hit back. :confused: Despite that when someone hits me their gender goes out the window and they're a threat.

Kable24 said:
If you hit a woman, then you're a friggin' ***** and hopefully get anally raped by a grey whale while swimming in the ocean. On the other hand if a women hits you, then you're reflexes are slow and you probably deserved it.

Ever read the odyssey? He kills alot of women. He is still considered a hero.

i have a better question.
if a woman attempts to cut your penis off while you are asleep would you either:
A.take it like a man
B.beat the $h!t out of her and become a hypocrite

Choose.

You guys act like all girls hit like noodles. I'm sure it's the same ratio or girls as it is of guys, who can hit and really hurt or cause damage.

If a girl slaps you for some reason, then no you don't fist her in the teeth. But if a girl is pouncing on you and pounding away, you do something about it.

It's all about both the reason for it to be happening, and the severity of the attack.

My teacher is sexist. She's always putting stuff on my desk all the time and she keeps moving me cause she says I am sitting in the desk she uses for papers. Well then why don't you just put them where I sat before! I hate you! Go to hell!!....I need therapy.

I don't think I would hit a girl but if she shot me in the face with a high caliber gun then I might give it some thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"