If a girl hit me, I'd hit back.

passerby said:
My teacher is sexist. She's always putting stuff on my desk all the time and she keeps moving me cause she says I am sitting in the desk she uses for papers. Well then why don't you just put them where I sat before! I hate you! Go to hell!!....I need therapy.

She wants you, go for it. :up:

passerby said:
No I like to keep my dick in my pants.

Well you wouldn't have to worry about knocking her up if shes already totin. :up:

I dunno, depends on the girl and the situation. I think in most cases i wouldn't. At most i would do the grab-n-shake. But maybe, if she really was loking for a fight. But probably not even then

But if she goes for the balls, that's it. She gets no mercy for that.

Actually, if a girl hits you, you should just rape her. That'll teach the c*nt a lesson.

SickBoy said:
Actually, if a girl hits you, you should just rape her. That'll teach the c*nt a lesson.
And then you will go to jail and get your ass raped by inmates. That'll teach you a lesson.

Aren't the rapists usually the ones who make inmates their *****es?

If some girl hit me I'd be like "Hey!! Stop dressing me up like a mailman and making me dance for you while you go and have sex and smoke crack with some guy I dont even know in my moms bed!"

My friend and I got in a discussion of what would happen if we hit our women.

He said "Im gonna kill her, throw her body in a bag and flee to Mexico."

I said, "Im going to be responsible in telling Hype stories and say that I would never hit a woman."

It's wrong to hit anybody unless it's to protect yourself from immediate physical harm or to protect somebody else from immediate physical harm, period.

It doesn't matter if it's a girl or a guy. A guy usually has a signifigant advantage over a girl in a confrontation, but if you don't defend yourself, then she would have a really signifigant advantage. It's not impossible for a girl to hurt you by kicking you in the nards, or gouging your eyes out or something or even breaking your nose.

Some people might say even in self defense it's wrong, because you have an advantage. well I have to say wouldn't jackie change have even more of an advanatage against most men? does that mean that if somebody is trying to hurt him, he simply has to stand there and get hurt? or should he defend himself?

Of course any violence not for the sake of self defense is wrong. If a guy does something really wrong to his girlfriend and she slaps him in the face, that's not immediate physical danger. I'm talking about making sure you don't get hurt.

hitting a girl is something id only do as a last resort
like if she pulled out a knife or bat or something
and even then only until i got the weapon away

MajinShenron said:
I'm tired of so many hypocrits hypocrites. "Sexism is bad!" "Women should be able to play in sports!" "Women should be president" Etcetera.

Then those same people later say, "Don't hit a girl." Hypocrit Hypocrite. So you're saying its ok to hit a guy, but not a girl? That's crap. If you want equal rights for everyone, then everything should apply.

If a girl hit me, I would so definitely hit back. Why? Well, why should she have the right to hit me and I could not hit her back? If you guys want equal rights, then that should be part of it too.

This is one of the worst things I have ever read. It’s about having class my poor, emasculated friend. You know, if I had to choose one thing that would lead to the downfall of society, it would be males not being men. A man is a male who acts with stalwart personal responsibility, and what is man's number one responsibility? That's right, taking care of women. A guy who doesn't treat women with respect is not only not considered a man, but he is the lowest form of life on the planet. There is absolutely no excuse for treating a woman badly. Period.

To start, let me clear some things up.

Men and women are not equal, not by any measure of the word. Why? Because, as whole, women are infinitely better than men. If the world consisted of only women, it would most definitely be a better place (and in our world would make for the biggest box office hit of all time). Yeah, there'd be a lot more petty jealousy, but it'd be concealed, and isn't that better than death and violence? Also, the air would always smell of fresh baked goods and everything would be nice and clean. And all those feel good proposals that politicians make and never follow through with? Women would actually do them. Why? Because they wouldn't do it just for the votes, they'd actually care about the people they are saying they want to help. Women would be able share country to country as they already share all other kinds of crap. And I know, any movie/video game made solely by women would be the most boring peace of media ever fabricated, butt (a women's is nicer), but men wouldn't be there to mind so that doesn't count. Now I know you're just gnawing at the bit to tell me all the bad things about women, but let's examine those:

Skanks: Women without class. But why do they act this way? Because they thing males like it and do so to attract attention. If males would get some class and not act the way they do then these women wouldn't think they need to act the way they do. This can also be attributed to their fathers. If a girl sees her father act with the "me want boom-boom" attitude then she is going to think that is what all men want. Also, if not enough (or too much) attention is given from a father to a girl it can cause her to cry out for attention from other guys in extreme ways.

Jealousy: Now, what, for the most part, do women get jealous about? Clothes, yes, but I'm thinking more along the lines of men. When women really start to get catty is when men are involved, and for good reason too. Males are lying little horn dogs and women should be worried that they are going to leave, because they just might. Now, if males would act like men, then women wouldn't have to be worried and could be secure in the thought that their man isn't out with some hussy. Poring various liquids on them when they do get in a fight only serves to reinforce the idea that males are dogs.

Fem-Nazi:
Isaac Newton said:
All actions have at least an equal and perhaps a mother fricken giant opposite reaction.

Men pushed women down and so, women pushed back times a fricken-billion and some turned crazy. Way to go old dudes, now we all have to pay.

"Women can do anything men can do" - Abso-friggen-lutely false. "Gasp!" "Oh noes!" Because men and women, they aren't the same. You see, men and women are different and so they are better at different things. As a whole, men are better at physical stuff. Now I know there are always exceptions but on the large scale it's true. Now calm down you fem-Nazi she-liches, because you know I'm right. Why does the WNBA even exist? Why do men hold all the weight lifting records? Why were prehistoric men the hunters while the women stayed at home? That's right, men are better at physical activity. Why are women's feet shorter? That's right, so they can be closer to the sink. Don't get mad at me. If you go beef with this, talk to the Big Man because that is how human beings are made. But, it goes both ways. As a whole, women are much better at raising children than men. Women are more intuitive (hence the phrase 'mother's intuition') and they are more gentle and caring. That is why the mamma is the baby factory and the male is simply the truck delivering the materials (I'm totally gonna FedEx that chick!). Once again, not my doing.

So all that equality, fem-Nazi stuff: bull crap. Now of course, women should have (at least) equal rights. Voting, driving, property owning; of course. But the fact of the matter is; while they should have them, they shouldn't need them. If males would act like men and fulfill their primary responsibility (taking care of women) then women would be free to make babies, bake, clean, have pillow fights in their underwear and do whatever else women like to do; just like Mamma Bush said. But since most males are absolute *****e bags, women need to be given every right there is (the right to bear arms being the most important).

Now I'm not saying every person of the male orientation needs to be hitting the weights (ouch) and acting macho with their chests puffed out saying "you looking at my girl?" That's only for the best of us, males can be men without this. I know lots of dudes that are effeminate, and that is ok (more or less ((mostly less, but hey, whatchagonnado?))). It's ok as long as you step up and treat women the way they are meant to be treated and to stand up to the macho guy when he doesn't. If a man, in defense of a woman, gets mercilessly beaten until he defecates in his pants, his face hideously scarred, and he whimpers like wee lass, he is still better than any 'tough' guy who doesn't show respect for women.

So, if a woman attacks you, you simply restrain her. Use you obvious and utterly overwhelming strength and grab her wrists to prevent her from attacking you. And, only if absolutely necessary, throw her down. BUT! Make sure it's onto a soft surface like grass or a bed.

So, be a real man and have the testicular fortitude to treat women correctly and with respect. Because remember:

Gandhi said:
It's not what you got going on on the outside that matters, it's what you got in your pants that really counts.
And you can take that to the bank my friend. To the mother fricken' bank!

it's not a sexist thing, it just comes down to attacking people who are generally less weak than yourself.

If someone starts a bout with yourself and you know they'd end up getting badly injured if it went all the way, then I would like to think you'd try and dissolve the situation before it got to that stage.

the only time i would attack someone is if i was unsure whether or not i definitely couldn't take them.

As strange as it sounds i'm pretty sure i could take out most women, so that means i generally wouldn't hit most women. However there will always be exceptions to the rule.

saying this, i would treat any man the same in a similar situation, so i don't feel that society has warped my mind on sexual equality in this aspect.

The problem is not with the actual confrontation but it comes with starting it. A woman starting a fight with you for doing something wrong gives the impression that it is ok for men to start fights with women if they do something wrong and hit them and that's not cool, but instigating fights with anyone is a problem that spreads across both genders. It's just women seem to have the protection of the equivalent of 'little mand syndrome'

that's when a lil guy starts with you knowing fully well you won't go for him because to everyone around it will look like you've picked a fight and taken advantage of him.

a lot of women are willing to play a similar card in a confrontation with a man.

the be all and end all is all small scale fights can generall be avoided and i think are unnecessary.

12-rosie-inside.jpg

Lackey said:
Guys! guys! no one should tolerate physical abuse. If a girl started hitting you, you should curl up in a ball until she stops and then call the police.
It worked for Jonty...oh wait...It didn't...

DV8 said:
It just ain't right . . . nothing stopping you from restraining the beeeyitch and shakin the hell outta her, though . . .

You love sayin beeyitch huh? :)

But yeah, I'd shake a broad good.

I think the thing that offends me more is not MajinShenron's assault on women. It's his assault on grammar.

Kable24 said:
If you hit a woman, then you're a friggin' ***** and hopefully get anally raped by a grey whale while swimming in the ocean. On the other hand if a women hits you, then you're reflexes are slow and you probably deserved it.

If you're gonna be sexist, you should have no problem beatin' them up :o

DBella said:
If a guy can't even block a girl's punches, maybe he deserves to get hit?

Yeah, cuz it'd be impossible for a woman to sneak up on a man or sucker punch him or even worse, attack him with a bunch of other girls. Here's another shocking fact...MEN GET RAPED BY WOMEN SOMETIMES. *gasp*

Also, hitting a girl during sex shouldn't count especially if she likes it.

SuperDude said:
Insert Long post here...
Respect is something merited.

I treat everyone the same in real life... blank stares, feign interest while they speak, and then "have a good day" when they finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"