• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Homecoming If sony could do things over would they still reboot?

At the same time Spider-Man did fight 2 Vultures at the same time in Spider-Man Blue so it's not like Raimi is ignoring the source....

but it's still a pretty bad idea and Raimi saw it and quit.

Isn't there a script going around for SM4 with electro,black cat and vulture? Along with storyboards? Or have they been proven to be fake?

I only read bits of it but I know it ends with Peter giving up being spider-man and MJ practically being written out early for black cat to be the love interest

speaking of vulture, anybody know if either adrian toomes or blackie drago will be the vulture in the sinister six movie?

Isn't there a script going around for SM4 with electro,black cat and vulture? Along with storyboards? Or have they been proven to be fake?

I only read bits of it but I know it ends with Peter giving up being spider-man and MJ practically being written out early for black cat to be the love interest

I am pretty sure it is fake because It also had peter cheating on mj or something and see black cats but after peter and black cat sleep together or something no way could that be real.

speaking of vulture, anybody know if either adrian toomes or blackie drago will be the vulture in the sinister six movie?

NOBODY KNOWS **** ALL ABOUT THE SINISTER 6!!! :funny:

and I seriously doubt they'll use Blackie Drago.

I am pretty sure it is fake because It also had peter cheating on mj or something and see black cats but after peter and black cat sleep together or something no way could that be real.

If I remember right it had MJ falling out and dumping Peter early in the film because she got moody about something involving Peter meeting her dad and then she is written out through most the film and in that time Peter gets very close to black cat and then at the end MJ returns wanting Peter back and he says he has moved on

Oddly though the characterising of MJ doesn't sound far off from how she was written in the films in general

And While it could be fake it doesn't seem like a fan made wet dream script where someone is drooling over the page with ideas, well unless that person really didn't like MJ of course, but there are storyboards online with vulture, electro and stuff and they already had it in mind who was to play blackcat so its very possible that its the real deal

Last edited:
They should've gotten Donald Glover for Spider-Man

No and I don't believe people would be up for Peter bring African American. I'm not being racist but that is what most people wouldn't be up for.

Andrew is a really great Parker. Hopefully we'll see a directors cut of both TASM 1and 2 and his character improves in 3

They should've gotten Donald Glover for Spider-Man
imagine in TASM 3 Norman coming back as Hulk goblin because they got Peter´s blood from his Gun wound from TASM1 then he Kills Peter but the movie ends with Oscorp recovering Parker´s body ,they make the Spiders again without the DNA restriction and the post credits scene is Miles going to a field trip to Oscorp as one escapes and bites Miles. but sadly that won´t happen...because these guys...
http://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/Avi+Arad+Matt+Tolmach+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+qZoxa87i2qEl-541x360.jpg

Last edited:
If I remember right it had MJ falling out and dumping Peter early in the film because she got moody about something involving Peter meeting her dad and then she is written out through most the film and in that time Peter gets very close to black cat and then at the end MJ returns wanting Peter back and he says he has moved on

Oddly though the characterising of MJ doesn't sound far off from how she was written in the films in general

And While it could be fake it doesn't seem like a fan made wet dream script where someone is drooling over the page with ideas, well unless that person really didn't like MJ of course, but there are storyboards online with vulture, electro and stuff and they already had it in mind who was to play blackcat so its very possible that its the real deal

Wow, that sounds awful0_0 I'm just glad the film was cancelled

imagine in TASM 3 Norman coming back as Hulk goblin because they got Peter´s blood from his Gun wound from TASM1 then he Kills Peter but the movie ends with Miles going to Oscorp and they are redoing the Spiders and one bites him. but sadly that won´t happen...because these guys...
http://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/Avi+Arad+Matt+Tolmach+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+qZoxa87i2qEl-541x360.jpg

Hopefully that won't be the case if these guys control themselves.

No and I don't believe people would be up for Peter bring African American. I'm not being racist but that is what most people wouldn't be up for.

Andrew is a really great Parker. Hopefully we'll see a directors cut of both TASM 1and 2 and his character improves in 3
I remember a lot of people being up for it. It would've been awesome. We wouldn't have Garfield's overacted stuttering awkwardness

yeah they really should've just done SM4. Has the SM4 plot ever made its way online? I remember Malkovitch and Hathaway were attached as Vulture and Black Cat but don't remember much beyond that

I remember a lot of people being up for it. It would've been awesome. We wouldn't have Garfield's overacted stuttering awkwardness

People bring onboard for an African American but dissed andrew for being British and let me say that most didn't include that he looked like Robert pattison but that a British can't be Peter Parker. And despite Donald being one of the cast mates for Peter some people wouldn't be onboard with that either. I also remember when andrew was announced people were also onboard with him as well before the ridicule.

Also that overreacted stuttering also happen to socially awkward people.

yeah they really should've just done SM4. Has the SM4 plot ever made its way online? I remember Malkovitch and Hathaway were attached as Vulture and Black Cat but don't remember much beyond that

Actually Anne was suppose to play vulturess. I didn't remember the script but I heard the plot was bad

yeah, TASM franchise beeing "bad" doesn´t mean SM4 would´ve been better, on the other hand it seems it would´ve been worse, for now i have this hopeless thinking that TASM3 will be better than TASM2 but then again we have to wait 4 YEAAAAAAARS!

yeah, TASM franchise beeing "bad" doesn´t mean SM4 would´ve been better, on the other hand it seems it would´ve been worse, for now i have this hopeless thinking that TASM3 will be better than TASM2 but then again we have to wait 4 YEAAAAAAARS!

While yeah there is no garite that sm4 would have been better. Has far has I know we have never seen a script any where and because they rebooted do we even know if a script for sm4 was done? It could have been a work in progress script that was never finished has they may have decide to just do the reboot before the script for sm4 was done. The thing is sm4 would have made more then asm1 or 2 but I think the reason sony decide to reboot was they probly figured if we do sm4 the movie may be really bad and damged spider man even more so that then sm5 does way worse or if we do sm4 and then reboot we may be in even worse shap. They where probly happy that asm1 made around 750 million. 750 million for a reboot doing the orgine again was really good. They probly figured asm2 would get back to bring in fans like sm 1-3 did. Has it turns out they lost probly just has many fans has a bad sm4 would have created. So bascily I think they figured if they sacrifice 1 sm movie making less in asm1 that after that they would be in better shap then making a movie that makes a lot of money but gets worse reviews. Has it turns out asm2 not only got mixed kind of bad reviews but also made less money.

there is a said too be leaked script treatment and storyboards around, from what I know the rest is all rumour

Last edited:
Actually Anne was suppose to play vulturess. I didn't remember the script but I heard the plot was bad
Nah she wasn't. That was an early rumor, I remember that. Sam Raimi said that she would actually have been Black Cat if it happened.

No she was suppose to play a female Vulture. Sam wanted Black Cat, Sony felt she was to similar to Catwoman and said no, so Sam thought of new character that was a female Vulture.

No she was suppose to play a female Vulture. Sam wanted Black Cat, Sony felt she was to similar to Catwoman and said no, so Sam thought of new character that was a female Vulture.
Raimi confirmed that she would've played Felicia Hardy. But it wasn't clarified if she would've been Felicia Hardy/Vultress or Felicia Hardy/Black Cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"