The Dark Knight Rises If WB ever did a movie with an old Bruce, what direction would you like to see?

3786870988.jpg

Powers Boothe, this guy just screams badass Batman to me.

I usually don't like old Bruce Wayne but if they do Batman Beyond I could see Clint Eastwood or Paul Newman playing old Bruce.

I said Batman Beyond without really thinking simply because I preferred BB to TDKR (which I really, really don't like) however a movie that follows the concept of TDKR (older Bruce, perhaps closer to 50 than 60 this time) than the "new Batman" theme.

So as long as they have an entirely new interpretation of that concept, and not a sexually ambiguous Joker or a ****ty group of mutants, I dig Older Batman.

B. Beyond is a lil' more practical for Hollywood to do TDKR because of the time settings and that TDKR is more a throwback to the pop culture and times of the 80's, even though it futuristic is still there.

that's right

To shoot DKR you'd have to rework alot of the setting and events. Once you do that it's not so much DKR anymore, so you may as well just run with it and do something original that's more suited to what contemporary film audiences want.

I'd definitely combine certain aspects with BB though. Bruce coming back and realising he can't hack it, facing off with government Superman, killing the Joker, etc

why even wonder when there hasnt even been the first robin yet? there are what..4 robins? we're never gonna be able to get to the future...well unless they can pull off a lot of movies without robin at all.

but here's what they could do...just make batman beyond and somehow reveal that it has nothing to do with the current movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"