If/when Krillin appears should he have a nose?

anrrd_2

YA POOZERS!
Reaction score
1. will krilen be in this movie?

2. if so...will he have a nose?
krillin3.jpg

:shocksomething to think about

No Krillin is not in the movie

If he was, then yes he should have a nose

Now should i close this?

ya sure, ive got what i came for..thank you :)

not at all...im super excited for DB.

I moved and opened this editing the title a bit hoping for more traffic to the non spoiler section. So everyone discuss :)

yes i think he need it becouse it is stranger to look then a green guy fighting a humanoid whit throwing lights at eachother lol
but dont get me negative i really like dragonball

I'm sure Krillin will appear sometime during the movie, though, probably not as a hugely major character. Maybe a background character..

And he'll probably have a nose.

First post, and Krillin will have a nose of course, why wouldnt he? How weird would a person look without a nose? Whats important is that he be short, but not a vertically challenged actor. I mean, the guys tiny, but not midget tiny.

if he appears in sequels, he'll definitely have a nose since James Wong steered the movie in a more realistic direction...

...however, if they had gone a more fantasy route i could see them doing something like this.

Voldemort.jpg

Can't believe they make Dragonball without Krillin...Oh well, the character I actually care about is Vegeta. Hope this movie does well enough to see the Prince properly adapted into the big screen. Man this movie's bringing up good memories.

I think the mere fact design-wise that Krillin doesn't have a nose is why he's not in this movie. Of course they could have just said "Screw it." cast Krillin, made him bald and left him with a nose.

i dont care
as long as krillin is in a damn movie
how can it be dragonball without krillin omg

wait a sec krillian not a major character, thats so wack how could you have a dbz movie without krilian as the main character.

If they're scared about dying Bulma's hair completely blue, they obviously won't have a noseless monk. He'll have a nose if it's a Fox Dragonball movie.

i don't think they'd ever do a nosless krillen in a db/z movie. it'd be a waist of time and money. time and money better spent on other things, like frezas look. (well, not in this movie obviously.) the only thing krillen needs to be is bald. (altho he did grow out his hair later....)

the dude should deffinatley have a nose..wt-...its not like he's a frea- --g mutant ...its enough he's short and apparently unimportant...people killing him arround and all over the place..yea,give the man a nose...in the anime and manga the lack of nose was the only thing that separated him from other normal guy(well that and the kamehameha ability-and later the destructo disk) ..that's what it made him special...but in a movie that couldn't be justified...

I'm more concerned about his incense burns.

Was there ever a reason he didn't have a nose in the manga? Is that like some kind of popular joke going around regading noseless monks with dots on their heads like Omi from Xiaolin Showdown?

Krillin is human so ya he should have a nose, i dont really get why they didnt give him one in the anime. Prolly just to make him more comedic lookin

if he appears in sequels, he'll definitely have a nose since James Wong steered the movie in a more realistic direction...

...however, if they had gone a more fantasy route i could see them doing something like this.

Voldemort.jpg

lol
of course he would have a nose what a stupid question
In Simpsons anime all characters have 4 fingers, would they have 4 fingers in a movie live ?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"