If you could have any 1 character have a cameo who would it be?

Aliens-Predator

Civilian
Reaction score
Which character from Dragonball/Z would you most like to see have a cameo in the Dragonball movie.

Heres a couple to remind you but pick 1, also say what theyd be doing in the cameo

EG

Krillin
Tien
Gohan
Raditz
Vegeta

Or someone else.

For me the character id most like to see have a cameo is Krillin and the world tournament.

Krillen definately, followed by Tien. Leave Gohan, Raditz, and Vegeta for the second film.

This needs to be in the spoiler section why...?

I'd go with Tien and Krillen.

LOL^

Krillin, for sure.

I'd go with raditz, just for a setup for the next movie

I agree.

And I'll leave this in the spoiler section as the non spoiler gets next to no traffic save the Hotties of Dragonball thread.

Um............ Krillin, Tien, Radditz.

This is the only board for Dragonball people pay any attention to.

Say if Krillin was a cameo and he fought at the world tournament who would you like him to fight

Someone like Tien or a lesser known like Nam, or should he fight some unknown guy, OR he could fight Piccolo in an opening round

I'd like krillin to fight Roshi and lose, Roshi recognizing his talent offers to train him.

If we get Master Roshi being perverted all his forgiven...

I'd like krillin to fight Roshi and lose, Roshi recognizing his talent offers to train him.

Thats what I was thinking and maybe Roshi notices Krillin`s Playboy collection and offers to train him if he gives them to him

I was wondering the world tournament if like the 3 in Dragonball have 8 finalists if its done the same in the movie you have

Goku
Piccolo
Mai
Chi Chi
Yamcha
Roshi

and 2 others who could be Tien and Krillin

I wouldn't like Tien as a cameo: both of his more interesting traits -his fighting style and his personality- would merit more than a moment's appearance.

So I'd go with either Yajirobe, Chi Chi or any other of the Earth-based supporting characters. Chi Chi would be nice :woot:

Why would you need Chi Chi as a cameo if she's already confirmed to actually be in the movie??....

Why would you need Chi Chi as a cameo if she's already confirmed to actually be in the movie??....

Sorry; I definitely need to update myself on available info about the movie before opening my mouth again :csad: :cmad:

Probably Krillin because he makes the most sense. But Tien would be cool too.

Save Raditz, yup.

I don't think we will see any cameos in this movie. If there were gonna be cameos then they would have mentioned it just just like they did press release for all cameos that will be in the upcoming wolverine movie.

I wouldn't mind a little bit at the end of Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz deciding to head to Earth.

I wouldn't mind a little bit at the end of Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz deciding to head to Earth.
Vegeta wont be in this movie. We would know the actor.

they dont need to have him in this movie. they should just make some kind of reference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"