If You Can Date Any Marvel Character, Who Would It Be?

yes, to a degree, but there's an issue called 'out of your league'. I can admire, say, Julia roberts (I don't, just an example) but there's no realistic circumstances that would lead to me dating her

a couple of you guys have said wonder woman. Why? what are your dinner conversations gonna be like? do you think she'll go to the same movies with you? yeah, I'm sure she'll love Armeggeddon. what do YOU bring to the table for her?

Elijya said:
I really don't think people are treating this as a 'who would you date', but 'who do you think is the hottest?'. None of us are dating wonder woman! most of us are in our teens and 20's, sWW looks in her 30s and wouldn't date any of us!

from a more realistic perspective, Kitty Pryde is probably the way I would go. Nico from Runaways, too, if there wasn't the age difference

The reason I'm a sick puppy:
Everybodies answers to me appear to be who they'd like to have sex with,....

Dating?

Shanna the she devil.
She'd be a "cheap" date who would like to be treated like a person.

Relationship building, possible sex?

Ororo Monroe
Has a wild side that I wish Bishop had gotten over his heroworship fast enough to hit it when she was interested in him.

Sex?
Any interested Telepath.

Consider:
She will know Exactly what to do to give me fits in bed,... Everytime I read Cyclops getting attention from Jean, Betsy, or Emma,.. I think "What a Lucky Dog"
Because you know these women would handle their business.

Elijya said:
see, you REALLY need to think about that one. Or do you like psycho boys? your 'dates' will be congigal visits

I just like how he looks.Not his behavior
:o :up:

A_French_Gal said:
Ooo... So many choices. Thor obviously. Captain America definitely. Not Tony Stark. I'd just be another blonde on his list, and that would make me feel sad. Reed Richards, definitely him. Cyclops, Angel, and Peter Parker definitely. I like Cletus, but sorry Sable, I would never date him without a flamethrower on hand. lol Hmmm... I'd name a few others. But I'd rather leave them out. lol

LOL it's ok

Remember how Cletus treated Shriek. x.x

But I agree. Cletus is hot. Hot hot.

A_French_Gal said:
Remember how Cletus treated Shriek. x.x

But I agree. Cletus is hot. Hot hot.

But you won't date him
:(

Silver Sable said:
I just like how he looks.Not his behavior
:o :up:
well, it didn't ask who you found hot, but who you'd like to date

haha didn't you MAKE this thread Sable??

Silver Sable said:
Your confusing me guys :confused: :o
How's it confusing?You'd ask who would you date,but you made it look like you were just naming who you think is hot,instead of who you'd want on a date :o

Sabretooth said:
How's it confusing?You'd ask who would you date,but you made it look like you were just naming who you think is hot,instead of who you'd want on a date :o

Oh ok your right.I'm sorry
:( :o

Well, even though Cletus is crazy, but he sure is funny and can make you laugh.That's another reson why I would date him lol :up:

but he's gonna be laughing about how the blood shoots out of your neck after he cuts your head off!!

Silver Sable said:
Oh ok your right.I'm sorry
:( :o

Well, even though Cletus is crazy, but he sure is funny and can make you laugh.That's another reson why I would date him lol :up:
Why not Deadpool?He's such a nice little fella :(

Elijya said:
but he's gonna be laughing about how the blood shoots out of your neck after he cuts your head off!!

That's right but I mean I would date him when he doesn't become Carnage yet

he was a criminal before that, too! he was in jail when he got carnage, he's always been a psycho

hahahaha your infactuation with Cletus is hilarious Sable :joker:

...yet very confusing at the same time :confused:

Karolina Dean,Mollly Hayes,and Gertrude Yorkes. For laughs Hulkling?

A_French_Gal said:
But at least Cletus is attractive. Not butt ugly.
This is attractive :confused:
Cletus%20Kasady.jpg

he looks like an enraged Carrot Top.

There's only one answer here: MYSTIQUE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"