State your opinion a character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody thought he was just a crazy mutant or something. (Well, everybody that wasn't an Avenger, X-Man, etc.)
normal people in the marvel universe are dumb as a box of rocks! i mean they allow the Baxter building, a lightning rod to attract every Galactus Doom and Blastarr in downtown Manhattan!... not to mention there's a freaking inter dimensional wormhole right next to Sal's pizzeria:cwink:

Just because he says he's a God doesn't mean he is. The fact that we still have those "Birther" mofos and Flat Earth *****e bags running around is proof positive that some people won't believe s**t. Even with all the evidence right there in their face.

Just because he says he's a God doesn't mean he is. The fact that we still have those"Birther" mofose and Flat Earth *****e bags running around is proof positive that some people won't believe s**t. Even with all the evidence right there in their face.
Hahahaha point taken! i guess yeah if you see some dude calling forth lightning to his hammer! Some people will be like! yeah right! that &^%$ aint real! okay! so people in the marvel universe and the real world are dumb as a box of rocks!! Hahahaha :woot:

normal people in the marvel universe are dumb as a box of rocks! i mean they allow the Baxter building, a lightning rod to attract every Galactus Doom and Blastarr in downtown Manhattan!... not to mention there's a freaking inter dimensional wormhole right next to Sal's pizzeria:cwink:
That's why when they near worship the Fantastic Four and the Avengers it's utterly ridiculous to feel the danger of mutants

They believed Hercules to be himself immediately, but not Thor? Not fitting legends description I may say

That's why when they near worship the Fantastic Four and the Avengers it's utterly ridiculous to feel the danger of mutants
yeah that was always something i shook my head at. Mutants are dangerous, but the guy who invented a killer robot to destroy all of mankind aint?!?! what the..???? Hahahahaa!

Does everybody know Pym created Ultron?

the avengers swept that *&^% under the rug!.. but given that Ultie keeps referring to dude as " Father" you think somebody would get the bright idea of Hey!! wait just a cotton pickn min a min here!!.. but again they aint too bright there. so who knows.

:dry:
Then they whine about some stuff, those people don't know how to whine
Pym was crazy when he created Ultron or in his full mind?

Full Mind

He didn't start to lose it until after.

Surprisingly (to me anyway) lots of love for Ultimate Thor!
Continuing on with Ultimate Marvel Week:

Ultimate Hawkeye
Ulthawkeye.jpg

Thanks to Ultimates 2 this is the ONLY Ultimate character I actually like more than the original. I've not read anything beyond Ultimates 2 but Hawkeye just made my jaw drop the second half of that story. I'd love to see the Avengers movie take a little of that and put it into film.

(Insert Ultimate version of a character here) HAWKEYE!

They're terrible compared to the original version.
sucked! that dude to me was nothing but a hired bow for the govt! i have a problem with heroes who are basically on the same level as the people they fight!Boo! He aint worthy to shine the boxing glove arrow of the original!

.......hmmm maybe i should do what Sf did and wait till this streetcar (or trainwreck) comes to my stop!

[blackout]I hope Ultimate DareDevil would be next, there is a difference or more between that one and the original[/blackout]

Ultimate Hawkeye is lame. All of his coolness relies entirely on him being skilled enough to do things that are silly and laughably absurd. The fingernail thing was a goofy deus ex machina.

Ultimate Hawkeye is lame. All of his coolness relies entirely on him being skilled enough to do things that are silly and laughably absurd. The fingernail thing was a goofy deus ex machina.

Yeah, but I ate that crap up and was like, "DOOD!!!"

Next up in Ultimate Week!

Ultimate Fantastic Four
UltFF.jpg

Origin was fine. Then it got crazy and felt like change for change's sake. Goat Doom. Evil Reed. Ben finally crossing the line and professing his love for Sue.

Too many changes. I liked FF Reborn more.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Oddly enough, Millar's run on UFF was pretty good.

Origin was fine. Then it got crazy and felt like change for change's sake. Goat Doom. Evil Reed. Ben finally crossing the line and professing his love for Sue.

Too many changes. I liked FF Reborn more.
what he said! it sucked! espically Ben digging Sue! That was kinda creepy after years of him being like a big brother to her!
all these elsewhere, ultimate 52, parallel earths. it hard to keep this crap straight! I blame freaking those "what if's" books back in the day for this!!:argh:

Hardly read anything beyond a little of the origin and the crossover with Marvel Zombies land
I like Johnny as one of Pete's pals, he's great, and that TMNT joke in Ultimate Fallout when he's with Bobby & Kitty is cool

I liked Ultimate Fantastic Four for a little bit. Once Millar left the book that's when I left it too. I kind of dug where they were going with everything but I just lost interest. I'm just not a big Fantastic Four fan. Also one of the reasons why I'm dropping the regular Marvel universe title. I'm NOT buying two books to keep up with the storyline. Just not going to support Marvel in over saturating the market with the same comics.

Yeah, I thought UFF was an excellent series right up until about halfway through. Then it started getting cruddy, until they did the reed-turns-evil thing relatively recently at which point I gave up on the series altogether. Terrible idea by Bendis, doing that.
(And yeah Doom having goat legs was stupid too).
Loved lots of other stuff though. Namor turning out to be a criminal rather than royalty was a good twist that comes to mind.

Anyways, on to the next ULTIMATE character. The one who started it all!!

Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultimate_Spider-Man.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back