if you could cheat on your significant other without them ever finding out,would you?

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
there was an absolute guarantee that you will never get caught nor have her/him find out, would you take the chance?

and just to make this more interesting, what fi the person you wanted to cheat with wasa celebrity, and it was the only chance you'll ever get to sleep with them.

id tell my gf stright out, id be like yo this hot celeb ***** wants to do me, so if its cool with you, im gonna go jump her bones, oh if it makes you feel any better, ill scream out your name wile im doin her.

and also if in ever a case ware a hot celeb dude would like to do you, im 100% cool with it.

:p

na im playin. my gf would have to be prty dam hot for me not to cheat on her.

heh that was another joke, i kidd i kiddd. lol

No. Just because they don't find out doesn't take away from the fact you betrayed their trust.

Depends on who. If it was a celebrity, **** yes. Because I wouldn't give a **** if my Wife/Girlfriend ****ed someone like Brad Pitt. In fact, I'd be proud, because I'd be like..."Wow I'm having sex with a woman that Brad Pitt wants to ****, go me."

So yeah.

I'd do it in that circumstance and only that circumstance.

Absolutely not. She might not know, but I would. And having been cheated on in the past, I know it doesn't feel good.

what if that person who u wanted to cheat with was the same chick in ur avatar, i bet ud change your mind than. :oldrazz:

well since I'm single at this time, hitting on Elisha wouldn't be cheating :hyper:

okay, I like to think that I would do the right thing but if it was with Anne Hathaway....I would have to.

1308.jpg

1525copy.jpg

I just could not and I like to think that my GF would be happy for me nd would call me an idiot for turning her down. :)

I can cheat and not get caught, but then why get in a real relationship if you just want to play?
I don't cheat because I choose not to and I don't play.
Zero Game

I would tell my significant other, they would understand that I can only perform S&M with someone else because i would never hurt them because i love them too much.

No. If I didn't respect my signifigant other enough to cheat on her then I shouldn't be with her anyway.

Naaa. I couldn't if I wanted to. I'd feel to guilty after and my wife would know just by looking at me. Besides I endup telling my wife everything anyway.

I'm so whipped. :csad:

oh cmon guys these posts are a bunch of LOAD..... you KNOW YOU would... if you wanted to cheat just tell her though... I'd still ask for permission but I'd still consider it.... and I'd let her #### someone else just to get even if I chose to cheat...

I do on a regular basis, you just got to find the right girl

I think it's a gross misconception that all guys are jerks and think with their *****. I mean... come on. Some are decent and kind and would never hurt someone else that way.

I can't believe d1cks is censored but people can post mostly nekkid pictures of celebrities on this site. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"