• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

If You Could Only Watch ONE Movie Forever

Die Hard. Endlessly rewtachable and happens to be the greatest film ever.

This is an insanely hard choice, but I suppose for now it would be the original Terminator, which is my number one favorite movie.

there is no way that a human would be able to watch just one movie for 10 years. you would go crazy after 2-3 years.

You do know there was a time people didn't watch movies right? I'm pretty sure they all did fine. I'm not saying you have to watch every day for the rest of your life. Just if you want to sit down and watch a movie it would have to be this movie.

If the movie starts to drive you crazy, then read a book for a while. I'm not saying you have to watch it. It's just the only movie you can watch, forever now.

This is an insanely hard choice, but I suppose for now it would be the original Terminator, which is my number one favorite movie.

Punisher fan? Check. The Terminator is your favorite movie? Check. Wanna be best friends?

Last edited:
The Galaxy Express 999. Then I'd turn to books for the rest of my life.

First one that springs to mind for this type of deal is Pulp Fiction. Anthology movie, so has a couple of different stories to make it feel like I have more than one movie, great music and dialouge, and after seeing it god knows how many times already, I'm still not sick of it, and can still get the same kind of kick I got out of it that I did on the first watch.

Excellent choice. :yay:

Forever? You're crazy, anyone would go nuts watching the same movie forever.
..especially some of the gems people are mentioning around here.. what the hell is wrong with you, people?! :hehe:

if i had to choes oneit would be teeange mutant ninja turtles 1990 live acton move. i seen the moive over million tims. THE SECOND ONEWOuld be back to the futuer part 2.

nothing.

there are movies that you can watch more then once. maybe even 5 times. but you never do it in a row. there is a space between where your brain takes a brake with other movies.

so what if i watched a movie 20 times in the last 5 years? in between i watched other movies.

there is no way that a human would be able to watch just one movie for 10 years. you would go crazy after 2-3 years.
You're doing it wrong.

Probably The Empire Strikes Back. Maybe Return of the Jedi, or Ghostbusters though. they are all pretty close.

Either Mask of the Phantasm (best Batman movie ever), Shawshank Redemption (my favorite of the "really, really good" genre) or Back to the Future.

Jurassic Park.

t-rex-jurassic-park.jpg

No question.

Last edited:
The original King Kong.

Little Shop of Horror

Toy Story? :) Everyone loves a good animated movie thats both funny and emotional

Second choice would be Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Which im already watching over and over)

Total Recall.

This movie has it all. Great action. Great one-liners. A sinister bad guy and Henchmen. Hot woman. Aliens.

What more could you ask for?

:up: :up: :up:

That movie is 17 years old and it STILL has some of the best CGI I've ever seen.

True. I don't like the rest of it but the CGI of JP still rules. :up:

R u scared of commitment, Payaso? :cwink: :hehe:

Hehe. Anything repeated day after day without the chance of variation will inequivocally tire you. Being aware of that fact I'm reasonably cautious. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"