If you could write a What If? comic yourself

What if... The Last Avenger.

Years, decades, even centuries speed by. The age of heroes comes to a close as people their powers become easily replicable. Defense networks are set in place to guard against cosmic threats and the earth stills. It ages. after a millinea war breaks out. The human race destroys itself, drawing the attention of the galaxy. The Skree, a hybrid race brought about in an attempt to end the Kree-Skrull War, always possessed a fondness for humans. When they arrive planet side to investigate the ruins of this planet, they find a sole survivor. Can this man, who seems to outlive his species, save theirs from eradication by the Kree and the Skrull empires, who both view the Skree as an abomination. Does Craig Hollis have the sanity left to become a hero again?

I'd have to keep Diamondback from the original Luke Cage Hero for Hire comic alive. Maybe even give him his own comic. Let him grow into a real character.

I'd also make some more comics teaming up Blade and Brother Voodoo because everytime they do it is always a great turn out.

Then I'd give Brother Voodoo his own series because he is just one of the coolest heroes in Marvel.

All due respect mate, but that's not so much of a "What If" as a "How Would you do it"... and there's a place for that, just promise to post a reply to some of my stuff. "Anubis' How Would You Do it?" thread. find it, embrace it... RESSURECT IT!

What If Doctor Doom Was A Hero?

What If Mr. Fantastic And Doctor Doom Were Still Allies After The Failed Experiment?

What If Mr. Fantastic And Doctor Doom's First Experiment Worked?

I often wonder if Doom recognized his flaws and became truly invincible.

Without his raging ego Doom wouldn't be **** because it's his entire driving motivation. Without it he'd just be, like, Hank Pym or somebody.

It's also his ultimate undoing but hey, that's why they call it tragedy.

Even with his flaws, Doom successfully took over Earth and a good chunk of Counter-Earth (twice). So I don't really think his flaws do him too much damage. If his major arch-nemesis were anyone other than Reed Richards, he'd probably **** them up more than they ****ed him up.

What If Flash Thompson got bitten by the radioactive spider?

They already did that:

95078701518.76.GIF

Well here i thought I was being creative and intelligent, guess i was just being repetitive.

I did oick up one What If book and it was What If Spiderman vs Wolverine and it was really cool Spiderman became a super spy killer guy just pretty much amazing.

What if living on your aunt's dime was way better than being married to a super model?

Without his raging ego Doom wouldn't be **** because it's his entire driving motivation. Without it he'd just be, like, Hank Pym or somebody.

It's also his ultimate undoing but hey, that's why they call it tragedy.

Didn't say it'd be better, heroes without flaws are boring imo. Just curious to see were it would end up. He could still think he could rule the world, cause he really could if he didn't build it so much in his mind and be bored with it after he took it over. I don't think he'd end up like Pym, not with his magic, altho he did get his best stuff from the dark side, and his mind switching abilities.

What If... Galactus?

What if Mephisto made an offer to Galactus. No longer would he have to devour worlds, no longer would he have to guard Abraxas. He could return to an ordinary life, while someone else took up the mantle in his place. Mephisto will even send him to a universe similar to the one he inhabited a long long time ago. Galactus, weary of his quest, agrees, on the condition that he can choose his successor. He taps Namor, the Sub Mariner, to take his place, trusting the sea-king to know what sort of sacrifices would be required.

Galactus then becomes Galen once more, on a planet called Taa in a universe strikingly similar to the one which bore him. He begins to be happy there. Until the Exiles arrive. His old universe is in Chaos. Galen's last herald, a being known as Dark Matter, turned upon Namor, who was inexperienced with Galactus' abilities and was wounded by the Herald. Dark Matter now runs amok in the cosmos with his powers while Namor/Galactus heals with the help of the Silver Surfer (who is not a Herald, but still helping because he understands the duty better than almost any other).

Galen must no choose between the live he has/had, and the duty he has carred for eons. To return to the universe he had been slowly devouring will be to return into that world withonly a fraction of his previous power, hunting down a more powerful mad-man. All to what? become the universe's mosted hated warden once more? Is this Galen's destiny? To be the destroyer, can he choose? One word will eventually fix his decision, a word that caused him to tremble, even when he was Galactus: Starbrand.

Didn't say it'd be better, heroes without flaws are boring imo. Just curious to see were it would end up. He could still think he could rule the world, cause he really could if he didn't build it so much in his mind and be bored with it after he took it over.

But that's the thing, if he doesn't have his ego telling him to do it, he has no reason to do it. He'd just be some mild-mannered inventor somewhere who made up math puzzles nobody on earth could solve and then solving them.

Once in a while he'd invent a math puzzle he himself couldn't solve so he'd call up his pal Reed Richards and be like hey help me out with solving this. Sometimes Reed would suggest something to Doom and Doom would go oh hey I just worked it out! and then solve the puzzle. Sometimes Reed would work out the answer before Doom could and Doom would be like wow Reed, you totally solved that puzzle successfully, much faster than I did. Good job, buddy!

what if spider-man had joined the ORIGINAL avengers

But that's the thing, if he doesn't have his ego telling him to do it, he has no reason to do it. He'd just be some mild-mannered inventor somewhere who made up math puzzles nobody on earth could solve and then solving them.

Once in a while he'd invent a math puzzle he himself couldn't solve so he'd call up his pal Reed Richards and be like hey help me out with solving this. Sometimes Reed would suggest something to Doom and Doom would go oh hey I just worked it out! and then solve the puzzle. Sometimes Reed would work out the answer before Doom could and Doom would be like wow Reed, you totally solved that puzzle successfully, much faster than I did. Good job, buddy!
Except Doom's totally smarter than Reed. :o

Here's one I always wondered about: What if Peter Parker had joined the X-Men? Think way back to their second encounter and Prof X mentally told iceman that spider-man needed to join them, but pete turned them down (though he considered it). Nothing ever came of that, but I always wondered why the professor suddenly needed spider-man.

What if Captain America was made a Nova Centurion.

What if everyone were made a Nova Centurion?

Annihilation: Conversion.

What if the Hulk was made the Herald of Galactis

He'd keep trying to feed Galactus comets and ****. :o

Galactus: No! For the last time, this is a comet! That is a planet! Comet; planet; comet; planet! Do you get it now, you blasted veridian primate?!
Hulk: Hulk say stupid purple-hat's FACE is a primate!

I wonder would comets give Galactus gas or something. I bet you'd get some flaming diarrhea at least.

What if Galactus had to take a wicked dump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"